summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 3, 2008
I have been reading this series from the beginning. Like all series there are good ones and not so good ones. The character of Sookie is always great though. But this book really tops out. I think it is the longest book in the series and the most complex. But it never lags.

We have were wars and vamp wars and, of course, Sookie is not just in the middle of it all but actually has an effect on the outcomes.

And in post Katrina Louisiana we meet a couple of people who have been displaced and also get involved with Sookie.

But the real highlight of this book is an unexpected new family connection for Sookie. I won't give anything away but it adds a fascinating side to the story. And it probably sets up plot material for the next installment.

A real satisfying read.
on October 2, 2015
Another great instalment of Sookie Stackhouse drama. Sookie once again shows her strength and rescues her friends when they get into trouble. A distant relative enters her life and she doesn’t quite know how to deal with it. Looking forward to the next book.
on September 10, 2009
This book keep you going in the world of Sookie Stackhouse witch is full of up and down in her life.Amazing writing. Can't wait to get the next one. Big fan of this series.
on January 16, 2013
If you like the other Sookie Stackhouse books, then you will like this one. The price is good and the shipping is fast. Thumbs up!
on February 17, 2014
Its one of my favorite. I love this series of book. Can't wait for the last one. I just eat this book in a day!
on February 8, 2013
love the entire series of books and this is just another one in the continuing saga. Great read. Easy to read
on November 10, 2009
Charleaine Harris just keeps getting better and better. I have never had anything bad to say about her books.
on August 13, 2010
I love the way Charlaine portrays the heroine in this on going series.Can't wait to see how it finally ends.
on May 1, 2009
I LOVE this series and was so excited to get this book. Totally lives up to the rest of the series. Awesome
on May 10, 2009
I love this series to begin with, and this novel did not disappoint me in the least.