march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on April 19, 2016
love it
on April 13, 2016
Book was purchased as a gift for a loved one. I cannot offer a review.
on March 1, 2016
Sookie starts out pretty happy in this book because her relationship with Eric Northman finally gets back to the bedroom. Her happiness doesn’t last long and when she finds her sister-in-law dead and crucified in the parking lot she knows it’s bound to be followed by more heartache, and she’s not wrong.
The fairies take a prominent role in this book and not in a good way. Sookie has to sharpen her tools, literally, and is dragged into the war between her fairy grandfather and his enemies. This instalment of the Stackhouse novels is a highly emotional one and full of action, violence, and loss. Keep the tissues handy.
on March 1, 2015
Great series!
on August 4, 2014
Clean book
on January 27, 2014
These books are all wonderful. I love all the characters and with the series being so many books you get to 'know' everyone and you look forward to what they are going to do next
on August 26, 2013
I adore the Sookie Stackhouse series, and I'm such a huge True Blood fan. These books are much different that the TV series, and I think they are even better.
on July 27, 2013
Love these books, they r so great! Tv show is good too. I need to c if the new book is out yet..
on December 13, 2012
Love this book - and the whole collection!!!! I am hooked, and will be sad when it ends...

I have gotten all the girls from work into reading these to.

I RECOMMEND!
on February 25, 2011
The book was great! I was preparing myself for the worst after reading the other reviews...but was pleasantly surprised! The delivery of the item was quick and the quality of the book was great!