biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on March 1, 2015
Great series!
on August 4, 2014
Clean book
on January 27, 2014
These books are all wonderful. I love all the characters and with the series being so many books you get to 'know' everyone and you look forward to what they are going to do next
on August 26, 2013
I adore the Sookie Stackhouse series, and I'm such a huge True Blood fan. These books are much different that the TV series, and I think they are even better.
on July 27, 2013
Love these books, they r so great! Tv show is good too. I need to c if the new book is out yet..
on December 13, 2012
Love this book - and the whole collection!!!! I am hooked, and will be sad when it ends...

I have gotten all the girls from work into reading these to.

I RECOMMEND!
on February 25, 2011
The book was great! I was preparing myself for the worst after reading the other reviews...but was pleasantly surprised! The delivery of the item was quick and the quality of the book was great!
on December 14, 2010
-Minor Spoilers-
I was a little hesitant in getting this book after reading some of the reviews. I have found that as the Sookie series continues, it has lost momentum. I think after the first 4 or 5 books, I began to expect that bit of intense romance nested somewhere in each book. I loved Dead to the World, when Sookie has a romance with Eric. But I have decided to see the series through, even if it means spending more money, and wondering if (as lots of other reviewers have) the series will end in Sookie having matured and learned from her adventures and romances, with a happy (weird) ending. Since I braced myself for the violence against pregnant women (which I didn't actually find too heavy handed, although I did find Claudine's death while expecting unnecessary to the story), and was resigned to the fact that this book would not find Sookie making any major romantic decisions, I enjoyed it very much.
on August 12, 2010
Dead and Gone is a good book in the Sookie Stackhouse series but I felt like it was missing something. Maybe not enough dept or details but I don't regret reading it!
on May 29, 2010
Everytime I read a book from the Sookie Saga, it finishes and then I want more....
This one is no different.