Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on November 3, 2011
Intriguing story, rich characters, and well-build realms, this dark Urban Fantasy kept me reading until my eyes were crossed. I could not put this book down. Ms. Poitevin's application of Angelology was brilliant. Her portrayal of a strong heroine who doesn't swoon at every flexed muscle, refreshing. Her world building with Heavenly beings loaded with their own foibles was scintillating and like nothing I have ever read before. I cannot wait to read the second book, due out March, 2012. Smart, sharp, sensational, with just one small question. If you haven't read this book, what are you waiting for?
on January 31, 2012
Great read from the first to the last page! I haven't read this good of a serial killer book since Tami Hoag's older stuff like Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Sins of the Angels is of the same caliber. Loved the climax and loved that the romance was electrifying yet still subdued enough to not overshadow a deadly serial killer investigation. The angel's mythology was so intriguing, it kept me glued to the story, and the characters lived in my head all day until I could get back to the book. I am looking forward to the second book with much anticipation.
on January 11, 2014
From the moment the first chapter started this book grabbed my attention and held me fast as the plot developed.

Alex Jarvis is a police officer with attitude. What starts out as a serial killer case where she knows how to catch the bad guy turns into a war from heaven above.

Jacob Trent isn't what he seems. He knows the serial killer well - they've been brothers since the dawn of time. He's assigned to help Alex Jarvis find the serial killer. Only he's been assigned as part of the hunter of Fallen Angels from heaven and his duty is to protect Alex. She's Nephilium. And because she is the world that this author creates gets complicated fast as the story moves through Earth and Heaven to stop a war.

Oh, and they're attracted to each other.

Just a little more complicated for the author but dropped in so well you just want to keep reading! Their chemistry is hot.