5.0 out of 5 stars A Rare Exception That Actually Delivers
Published on April 8 2007 by Dr. Mario E. Martinez

2.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the point, but brief...
The volume of this book is 107 pages. But all information could have been put on about 30 pages. The rest of the book are just 'tag' lines and black-and-white illustrations. This book is like hourly seminar -- and I bet you could finish reading the book in 1hour.
The good points:
Published on April 29 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars A Rare Exception That Actually Delivers, April 8 2007
Unlike many of the "feel good" books that uplift your spirits with hope to ultimately bring you down with simplistic claims that do not work, Michael Losier's "Law of Attraction" provides practical methods that can be tested for their validity. As a clinical psychologist I specialize in how cultural beliefs affect the immune system. Consequently, I am profoundly aware of how our thinking can influence our wellness, but more importantly, how beliefs are resistant to change because of our fear of joy. With a background in Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Michael Losier takes these resistances into account when he offers solutions to change our deprivation mentality. Based on my clinical experience, I can go a step further and argue that, in addition to the suggestions made in "Law of Attraction", when a person begins to see positive results based on their new approach to challenges, there is an empowering effect that enhances immune function and wellness.

I strongly recommend this book for those who are ready to give up beliefs and behaviors that do not serve them well. "Law of Attraction" is an excellent tool for positive change.

2.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the point, but brief..., April 29 2005
By A Customer
The good points:
- information is brief, all you need to learn is a 3-steps formula: 1) Identify your desire, 2) Raise your vibration, and 3) Allow it.
- the book is written in simple and straight forward manner.
Would I need to use it over and over again? Probably not. Once you get familiar with 3 steps you don't really need to use the book ever again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Concise and Simplified, Nov. 5 2006
L. Molinelli (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I found this book to be an excellent guide that clear cuts the way to understanding the concept of attracting all you desire. It is a perfect add-on to any book in this genre. It is great for those who don't have time to read a lengthy book, and it is perfect to pass on to others when you are done. The excercises are simple, and easy to understand. I think it is a must have for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars There is something you know but you may not know you know it, Jan. 16 2009
L. Power "nlp trainer" (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)
As you go through life the secret of the Universal Law of Attraction (LOA)may be hiding in plain sight, until it tumbles into your awareness as it did into mine about two years ago.

In my case the Huna Philosophy, with its seven principles, including the world is what you think it is, and Energy Flows where attention goes opened the door. The Law of Attraction nestles within the teachings of wisdom masters such as the Buddha -All that we are arises from all that we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. With our thoughts we make the world.

Then there is Mark 11:24. Whatever ye desire, ask for it, believe that ye have it, and it shall be yours. The book and movie The Secret uses the Ask, Believe, Receive concept, though without acknowledging its not so secret origin. Imagine you already have it. Imagination, feelings, decisions/actions = results.

This book gets my highest recommendation as the most user friendly book I have read on the topic. You can read this book in hours. The book contains easy to complete worksheets, so you can apply the principles immediately, whether it is to relationships, wealth, career.

In addition, the author is an NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) practitioner, so he demonstrates excellently how to change emotional states from negative to positive, simply by asking a question. Negative states and thoughts are not resourceful in consciously using the Law of Attraction.

Have you ever noticed that you seem to attract similar relationships? He explains how to stop continually attracting relationships we do not want, and get what we want instead. Its amazingly simple, and had me going duh, because until I read this book I made this very common mistake. No other book I have read covers this issue, and it is so important.

Furthermore he demonstrates common limiting beliefs, how to overcome limiting beliefs and resistance, to assist in the allowing process.

Like attracts like, and feelings are important, so if you feel bad, you attract bad situations, and feeling good attracts more good. So, it is important to feel good about whatever you wish to attract into your life, otherwise it will not manifest.

This book is remarkably consistent with the movie, and book THE SECRET, yet is far more detailed on how to apply the principles. Other books I recommend are Ask and it is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks which uses the emotional guidance system, and Secret of the Ages by Robert Collier, and the works of Sanaya Roman, a metaphysical writer.

If you want a spiritual book on the topic, check out Florence Scovel Shinn. LOA is definitely a must have book on this topic. I hope this was helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars thoughts into action...woohoo, May 19 2014
I love this book. It's easy to grasp and put the information into action. Practicing the methods has allowed me to fill my life with more meaningful moments and clear direction. Thank you thank you thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars The action steps are insightful, March 23 2014
Laura Z (Kelowna, BC) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
It's not about blaming for the source of your problems. It's about moving past failures to receive success. It's about being proactive to discover what you want (this book has a great method for clearly defining what you want) and getting in the right mind set to get what you want. Even if you aren't into the law of attraction, there is still lots of information that's useful in this book. This book is about doing. Yes it's short because it says what it needs to without too much fluff. I've re-read this book to remember some of those key points.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide to Living the Law of Attraction, March 20 2014
I have bought several copies of this book to give to my friends who needed to start thinking positively but struggled with turning around their current negative thinking. Exercises in the book help you put the theory into practice. A helpful quick read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, Jan. 26 2014
Book has an excellent approach, explains to detail how to apply law of attraction in everyday life. I knew a lot about the topic but it was difficult to actually understand the details, and find an applicable option. Must read for anyone who is familiar with the topic and would love to improve their life!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this book!, Dec 26 2013
Excellent read! Very simply written, very clearly instructs the reader how to quickly and easily change how they ask for what they want in their life. I have used this method with great success. Learning to use the law of attraction has changed my life in the most wonderful and positive ways. I encourage others to read this book! Highly recommend it!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected More, April 26 2013
I heard Mr Losier and an audio recording with the REIN group in Canada. the Audio was very good and gave a great way to look at things differently.
The book is small as Mr. Losier said it would be, but somehow I expected more.
Worth a read.

Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01