5.0 out of 5 stars Sandra Brown scores again
I've read almost every Sandra Brown novel and this one is definitely one of the great ones, especially if you're interested in the type of field that the main character is. I've found myself reading it over again a few times because you forget what happens next ... :)
Published on Sept. 11 2002 by Amy Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars Is she serious?
This is the worst! This novel reminds me of those skinny harlequins I used to read as a teenager. Everything moves too fast here to be real. The hero meets the heroine and supposedly hates her but then starts acting like a jealous lover???
Published on Oct. 12 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars Is she serious?, Oct. 12 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Prime Time (Mass Market Paperback)
I didn't look at the publication date on this one, but I'm going to assume it's an old Sandra Brown. I'd advise others not to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandra Brown scores again, Sept. 11 2002
Amy Wright (Broomfield, CO) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Imagination was working overtime!, Sept. 26 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Prime Time (Mass Market Paperback)
I thought this book was great. I have read it several times now and still have enjoyed it. I like the love scene in the water, the two main characters totally let the passion undue. I would recommend this book to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you hot!, July 19 2004
This review is from: Prime Time (Mass Market Paperback)
I'll admit some of the other reviewers were right: there's no real plot and the characters' actions dun make sense. But its really a great beach read.
:) But I'm biased cuz I'm a sucker for jealous lovers.

4.0 out of 5 stars As always a great read, June 26 2013
This review is from: Prime Time (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book, like all of Sandra's books it was exciting. She always gives here readers lots to think about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you on the edge of your seat., Oct. 21 1999
This review is from: Prime Time (Mass Market Paperback)
The story line was just great. Sandra really knows how to keep you in suspense of what's going to happen next. The characters were believeable and the romance was hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, May 17 2004
This review is from: Prime Time (Mass Market Paperback)
This amazing book by Matt Christopher is awsome.It's about a boy named Koby who plays for the Cardinals and is the teams best pitcher but to to go along with the pitcher you have ta have a catcher witch his name is Tug.When a T.V. crew comes along and wants to learn about Middle school life but they want to follow around one person witch is koby.Can koby take the heat from being followed around by a camra crew are will he lose his friends?If you want to find out what happens read THE PRIME TIME PITCHER.

Prime Time
Prime Time by Sandra Brown (Mass Market Paperback - Sept. 1 1995)
CDN$ 9.00 CDN$ 8.55