summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on October 12, 2002
This is the worst! This novel reminds me of those skinny harlequins I used to read as a teenager. Everything moves too fast here to be real. The hero meets the heroine and supposedly hates her but then starts acting like a jealous lover???
I didn't look at the publication date on this one, but I'm going to assume it's an old Sandra Brown. I'd advise others not to read it.
on September 11, 2002
I've read almost every Sandra Brown novel and this one is definitely one of the great ones, especially if you're interested in the type of field that the main character is. I've found myself reading it over again a few times because you forget what happens next ... :)
on June 26, 2013
I really enjoyed this book, like all of Sandra's books it was exciting. She always gives here readers lots to think about.
on September 26, 1999
I thought this book was great. I have read it several times now and still have enjoyed it. I like the love scene in the water, the two main characters totally let the passion undue. I would recommend this book to anyone.
on July 19, 2004
I'll admit some of the other reviewers were right: there's no real plot and the characters' actions dun make sense. But its really a great beach read.
:) But I'm biased cuz I'm a sucker for jealous lovers.
on October 21, 1999
The story line was just great. Sandra really knows how to keep you in suspense of what's going to happen next. The characters were believeable and the romance was hot.
on May 17, 2004
This amazing book by Matt Christopher is awsome.It's about a boy named Koby who plays for the Cardinals and is the teams best pitcher but to to go along with the pitcher you have ta have a catcher witch his name is Tug.When a T.V. crew comes along and wants to learn about Middle school life but they want to follow around one person witch is koby.Can koby take the heat from being followed around by a camra crew are will he lose his friends?If you want to find out what happens read THE PRIME TIME PITCHER.