march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 11-20 of 23 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 2, 2009
I loved this story about a cat with a heart-wrenching beginning ,but with a life that held dignity , generosity and Love . Deweys love for people made him a celebrity. A good read for young and old .
on April 22, 2013
This book was given to me by a friend. It is well written and the book is based on a true story, if you are an animal lover you will like this one, it really touched me!!
on April 6, 2009
I loved Dewey. I recommend this heart-warming novel to all animal-lovers, especially to those people who adore cats; you will enjoy this feline version of Marley & Me.
on December 24, 2013
wonderful story for both young and old plus my family are cat lovers I have bought for my grand daughters now I will send to my Sister in Law in UK also cat lover
on June 27, 2015
Would read again and again. Hope the person who abandoned this beautiful kitty gets their visit from Karma. Dewey was one in a million.
on April 3, 2014
What a great book, what a great story! A tory about a cat whose life worth nothing at the beginning of his journey. Must read!
on March 7, 2013
I bought this book as a gift for someone who loves cats and she related to me that it was well written and hard to put down.
on February 17, 2010
I truly enjoyed reading this book and definitely recommend it. It's a simple story, but absolutely heart warming.
on September 21, 2013
Dewey was a remarkable cat that truly touched many lives. A joy to read often putting a smile on your face.
on December 1, 2014
bought as a gift. This sipper supplied excellent quality and on time, I highly recommendm both