march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 1, 2016
A heart warming story with a sad ending
on June 27, 2015
Would read again and again. Hope the person who abandoned this beautiful kitty gets their visit from Karma. Dewey was one in a million.
on December 1, 2014
bought as a gift. This sipper supplied excellent quality and on time, I highly recommendm both
on April 3, 2014
What a great book, what a great story! A tory about a cat whose life worth nothing at the beginning of his journey. Must read!
on January 26, 2014
It got boring after a while. The book got monotonous, there is too much emphasis on the role that this cat plays in the community.
on December 24, 2013
wonderful story for both young and old plus my family are cat lovers I have bought for my grand daughters now I will send to my Sister in Law in UK also cat lover
on September 21, 2013
Dewey was a remarkable cat that truly touched many lives. A joy to read often putting a smile on your face.
on August 16, 2013
This book is meant for light reading and as such it's a good read. If you love cats you'll like this book. There are a lot of warm and touching parts in the book and you'll be able to empathize with Dewey and the people who took care of him and loved him. The author may have anthropomorphized Dewey a bit too much, but then, don't we all, as animal lovers, do the same? I know I do.
on April 24, 2013
A wonderfully warm and uplifting book. You will definitely enjoy it, especially if you are an animal lover. If only all libraries could have cats!
on April 22, 2013
This book was given to me by a friend. It is well written and the book is based on a true story, if you are an animal lover you will like this one, it really touched me!!