Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

on March 22, 2010
This is the second book I have read by Charla Krupp and although I enjoyed it and found it interesting I didn't think that it held a candle to her first - How Not to Look Old. I found that book to be really original and helpful where as I find How to Never Look Fat Again to be pretty much recycled ideas. If you have read any of the What Not to Wear books, you have already seen all of these "tips" before.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon May 28, 2010
As they say, clothes make the man. Well, Charla Krupp shows us how clothes can remake the woman. HOW TO NEVER LOOK FAT AGAIN not only shows us with pages of color photos but also tells how, what, and why - for instance, how a petite can look extra glam in supple cowls and v-neck sleeveless tops and why she shouldn't wear scrunch-down turtles or boxy crews. And, what a woman after forty can do about the "flappies" - that unattractive loose skin underneath our arms.

Is there a woman on planet Earth who doesn't think she has a figure flaw? Did I say "a"? Most of us think we have several. Charla has answers, whether it's that arm flap, a large bust, hefty hips and thighs, heavy calves, etc. My favorite suggestions are for those with a Buddha Belly - also known as "jelly belly, pot belly, girly gut, and a number of other unattractive monikers. Solution: "Switch all your underwear to shapewear, don't make your waist the center of attention, avoid wide belts, short tops, etc.

Not only does Charla offer suggestions but also includes where to buy (websites, too) and the price of the items she mentions. (She's very high on Spanx and waist-high bike shorts, saying "...thrashing around getting these on is not a pretty sight, but the ability to lose ten pounds in one minute is well worth the struggle."

Just as in her super popular How Not To Look Old Charla's latest is chock full of practical suggestions - did you know that Norma Kamali has a very price accessible line of clothing at Walmart?

This is one book you'll refer to again and again.

- Gail Cooke
on February 5, 2014
charla's book made me wake up and realize that I cannot dress the way I was young and clues to make a wardrobe for my age.

I am now more selective with my clothes as my body has changed and realize the need for support garments as well.

and I feel more attractive as a result . even happy that I have longer hair and didn't cut it short like when I was young girl.

There is loads of advice for women and it's a staple guide for me in my library!
on February 26, 2015