summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 2, 2015
ELEMENT ,
on October 1, 2015
Ties up the trilogy quite nicely.
on August 3, 2015
This is an incredible series. Mr. Smith writes about an era and a country that we know little about. I find myself cheering on Leonid as he progresses through his life and all its trials and tribulations.
on July 30, 2015
The child 44 trilogy from tom rob smith is very good more than very good it s incredible a must read for anyone
on June 22, 2015
Very interesting and enjoyable read. I cannot wait to read the other books in this trilogy.
on May 25, 2015
enjoyed and learned from them. Tom Rob Smith a great author.
on April 29, 2015
Amazing how the author keeps up the tension despite making big leaps in time. Again the mixture of historical facts in the story make it an interesting read. Going deep into the cultural differences of the people involved. Loved all three books in this trilogy.
on January 25, 2015
I gave this before book four stars because I genuinely love the character of Leo Demidov. The first two books were amazing and I would read them again in a heartbeat, this one however seemed to lose its zeal, for me at least.
For those that have read Child 44 and The Secret Speech I would certainly recommend reading this one as well, even just to spend one last adventure with Leo.
on April 13, 2014
The book Agent 6 by Tom Rob Smith came properly packaged and came within promised time space.
The book was in excellent condition. I enjoyed reading it.
I would recommend it to anyone.
After reading both Child 44 and The Secret Speech, both of which were excellent, it seems that Rob Smith ran out of gas in this third outing of his trilogy. The atmosphere and tone that characterizes the first two books still exists but the plot in Agent 6 is desperate, draggy, and stretches credibility. Leo Stepanovich Demidov has become Zelig-like popping up in many significant historic locales and events (still not as pervasive as Philip Kerr's Bernie Gunther). I give credit for how the author communicates Soviet-sensibility but I must confess little attachment or engagement with the mystery set-out in the novel. The twists and turns did not intrigue...they stretched credibility.