countdown Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle boutiques-francophones Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 4, 2010
When I began reading this book I had no idea that it would touch so much on my own health issue experiences. For years I have know that I can not eat like those around me ... and irony would have it my food choices over the years were somewhat geared to making me feel better. Aging, weight gain and diagnosed intestinal issues have forced me to look for answers out side the doctors office... this book will open your eyes as to how much you do control the state of your health. I could not put it down ... read it from cover to cover it will give you insight into your own eating habits and may be just maybe set you on the right track... as it did me.
on August 24, 2013
This book is a must if you want to understand the importance of keeping a healthy body by alkalizing it. The book explains how to eat the best food to bring your body with a pH balance for its longevity and youthfulness. It gives you a lot of recipes to get you started of the path of health longevity and beauty. Eva at [...]
on January 9, 2013
I haven't finished reading it but already I have made significant changes to what I eat. It's a well written book with a bit of humour thrown in and also provides you with the scientific information which forms the foundation of the pH miracle. I definitely recommend this book.
on May 22, 2013
Liked this book. A biochemist had told me of the importance of having a balanced body PH to counter Arthritis disasters and other ailments. Good to know these things as the notions are easy to practiced and bring fast benefits
on February 16, 2016
Everyone should be eating like this. Dr. Robert Young and Shelley Young are both very good at giving information about what we should all be eating. I wish I would have know about this alkaline eating years ago I would have been a lot healther a lot sooner.
on January 16, 2014
It made me stop and re-evaluate my lifestyle. I recognized things in my own life that could be improved and ways to improve these things.
on December 3, 2013
It would be good for a lot of peole to read the book and follow some of the adwise given in the book.
on July 17, 2016
Very informative and interesting, it started me on the whole PH diet and changed my life.
on March 17, 2016
Excellent book. I am recommending it to my friends.
on September 21, 2010
This would be a good book if it weren't for the constant self promotion. It's basically a 300 page infomercial.