4.0 out of 5 stars pH
Liked this book. A biochemist had told me of the importance of having a balanced body PH to counter Arthritis disasters and other ailments. Good to know these things as the notions are easy to practiced and bring fast benefits
Published 17 months ago by Patricia Dion Pageau

2.0 out of 5 stars Infomercial
This would be a good book if it weren't for the constant self promotion. It's basically a 300 page infomercial.
Published on Sept. 21 2010 by Rhino

4.0 out of 5 stars pH, May 22 2013
Patricia Dion Pageau - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Understand you and being the real you, Jan. 16 2014
It made me stop and re-evaluate my lifestyle. I recognized things in my own life that could be improved and ways to improve these things.

4.0 out of 5 stars Valuable adwise., Dec 3 2013
It would be good for a lot of peole to read the book and follow some of the adwise given in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to understand the scientific side of a pH diet., Aug. 24 2013
Eva J. Meloche "Soul Purpose" (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
This book is a must if you want to understand the importance of keeping a healthy body by alkalizing it. The book explains how to eat the best food to bring your body with a pH balance for its longevity and youthfulness. It gives you a lot of recipes to get you started of the path of health longevity and beauty. Eva at [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, Jan. 9 2013
I haven't finished reading it but already I have made significant changes to what I eat. It's a well written book with a bit of humour thrown in and also provides you with the scientific information which forms the foundation of the pH miracle. I definitely recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have... looking for health issue answers... start with your diet., Oct. 4 2010
When I began reading this book I had no idea that it would touch so much on my own health issue experiences. For years I have know that I can not eat like those around me ... and irony would have it my food choices over the years were somewhat geared to making me feel better. Aging, weight gain and diagnosed intestinal issues have forced me to look for answers out side the doctors office... this book will open your eyes as to how much you do control the state of your health. I could not put it down ... read it from cover to cover it will give you insight into your own eating habits and may be just maybe set you on the right track... as it did me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Infomercial, Sept. 21 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst thing ever, March 7 2011
Yannick Messaoud (canada) - See all my reviews
This book was recommended by a chiropractor, as if they know anything at all due to my chronic back pain. I decided to give it a shot. There is no protein what so ever in the book, the goal is to remove all the acidity in the body. You will lose weight for sure after all who would not eating 300-800 calories a day and jumping around on a mini trampoline.

I did this for 3 months and became severally weak, i was dizzy, no energy. I went for some blood test and found out that i had developed severe anemia. Even tough i was eating spinach from the diet.

I switched to a high protein, high fat diet and everything came back to normal again. My back pain, ligaments and more got better, and i could now start weight training again.

This book and the thinking behind it is very dangerous, man was made to eat meat, my sport doctor who treats me right now, is against chiropractic and all in favor of eating meat to build strong bodies, strong bones and strong ligaments.

The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health
The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health by Robert O. Young (Paperback - July 2 2010)
CDN$ 19.00 CDN$ 13.72