5.0 out of 5 stars Knowing the Rules Changes the Game
Published on Sept. 25 2009 by Cheryl MacNaughton

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Written, Some Good Information
Published on June 6 2010 by David Dickson

5.0 out of 5 stars Knowing the Rules Changes the Game, Sept. 25 2009
This review is from: Rich Dad's Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money (Paperback)
When I read Rich Dad Poor Dad I knew that I was raised to think like the poor. Then I read Why We Want You To Be Rich and knew that mutual funds are a risky investment so I pulled my RRSP investments in January 07 out of the Mutual Funds and then did not know what to do next. The journey to learn that knowledge continues. I read the Conspiracy of The Rich while he wrote it, eager to read each chapter as it was released. I have now bought the published book and encourage everyone to read it.

There is a conspiracy to keep people ignorant and thus enslaved. Kiyosaki did not have to write this book. He is already rich and knows the rules. His desire, passion and recognizing his ability to leverage his recognition as a author gave him the motivation to write it so that more people can wake up and get it.

He has probably made a few people upset because he exposes the truth. Some people like to remain ignorant because then they feel someone else is responsible. That will only enslave them.

We are each responsible for our financial ell being. Reading empowers you and thus you are able to make choices the creates freedom for yourself, your family and community because financial education is your responsibility.

Buy the book. Read book (more than once) Tell everyone you know and talk too about the book. The results will amaze you.
Rich Dad's Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money

5.0 out of 5 stars buying more investment properties, Oct. 15 2009
S. Kervin "future millionaire" (Brampton) - See all my reviews
My husband and I have 1 investment property, a small business and stocks so I plan to add commoidities (gold or silver) to my portfolio so I can be truly diversified. We are in the process of adding to our existing properties and investments so this made me feel secure that the debt I have been accumulating is in fact 'good debt' and we're on the right track. Lots of helpful tips on how to protect your investments as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL EDUCATION, May 25 2014
A KIND OF PEEP OF THE WORLD IN WHICH PEOPLE OTHER THAN THE RICH MANAGE THEIR LIVES.
AFTER READING THE BOOK A BIGINING COULD BE ATTEMPTED TO SEE IF IT REALLY WORKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars he's my favourite author, Dec 7 2013
well what can i say? i love all robert kiyosaki's book. very informative and easy to understand he explains everything in layman's word..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, Sept. 19 2013
Not rich yet but getting there using these tools laid out in a fabulous and informative book of all times. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Recommended read for all wanting to move forward in their financial lives, Dec 18 2009
Linda Whitefoot "Health and Wealth" (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I always enjoy when Robert reviews the important points in all the books he writes. His information is accurate and consistent. The timing of this book with the reality of what was happening - is incredible. 'Conspiracy of the Rich' is definitely in line with what Kieran Trass is saying about the real estate cycle and what to expect over the next couple of years.
All of us will want 2010 the year to put our financial intelligence into play and plan out the next phases allowing for cash flow investing. Robert, I will continue to study 'Conspiracy of the Rich' and looking forward to reading your next books!

L.W.
Ontario Canada

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad does it again, April 26 2011
Another fun read. Thanks to Robert, I've taken the initiative to seek financial education by all means necessary. Conspiracy is the fourth book in the Rich Dad series that I've read. Robert provides a detailed methodology in which the poor and middle-class are held from attaining wealth. However, Robert goes beyond, providing advice on how to break the bondages of the conspiracy and control your own financial destiny. Many thanks again to Robert and the Rich Dad team for opening my eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Conspricy of the rich, Sept. 26 2010
Everyone should read this book. It's really an eye opener and intrestingly has a small price tag. Can get it more cheaper at Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars paradigm shift, June 21 2010
Paul D'abruzzo "Paul" (Tor, ON) - See all my reviews
an excellent book for understanding our changing times... and more importantly, how to profit from it

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Written, Some Good Information, June 6 2010
David Dickson - See all my reviews
This book has some great nuggets of information but it is horribly written. Robert Kiyosaki says himself that he is a best selling author, but not the best writer and I agree. This book borders on nonsensical ranting about conspiracy theories at times. It is very poorly organized, and the constant plugs for Kiyasaki's other products and past successes gets tiering. I still recommend this book as he has some interesting insights into the games the financial elite play with our money and retirements.

Rich Dad's Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money
Rich Dad's Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money by Robert T. Kiyosaki (Paperback - Sept. 21 2009)
CDN$ 15.50 CDN$ 11.19