5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one
I read this one a while ago but can remember this is one of Baldacci's better stories. Hope you'll enjoy it.
Published 2 months ago by aslakeview

3.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit
I just started reading it, I am sure it will live up to Patterson's list of thriller winners. He is the man for the job, keeps you flipping the pages to see that is going to happen.
Published 16 months ago by jordan brookes

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one, Feb. 16 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit, Dec 23 2012
jordan brookes (Norquay Sask. Canada) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A good listen, but a bit graphic..., Sept. 6 2009
Luanne Ollivier - See all my reviews
(#1 HALL OF FAME)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Swimsuit (Audio CD)
James Patterson co wrote Swimsuit with Maxine Paetro. They have teamed up before on a number of the Women's Murder Club series.

This time they have produced a truly terrifying villain. Beautiful young women are being horrifically murdered by a madman who shares his kills via film with his wealthy benefactors.

Kim McDaniels goes missing at a swimsuit photo shoot in Hawaii. Her parents enlist the help of former cop turned journalist Ben Hawkins. Can they find her before the maniac finishes with Kim? But the killer finds Ben first and ......

Swimsuit is trademark Patterson, short chapters that end with cliff hangers, compelling you to read another page or listen to another chapters.

I did listen to this in audio format. Christian Rummel was the reader. He used two totally different voices for the main characters. Ben's voice has an earnest trustworthy tone and timbre, while the voice used for the killer is truly sinister. It's all the more evil in tone for it's quietness.

Fair warning - there is some explicit sex and violence in this book.

But if you're a Patterson fan, you'll love it1

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Read, March 4 2010
Kewlabah (Niagara Falls ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swimsuit (Hardcover)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book from the opening words to the very last. I read this book in two days and that is a record for me. Not for the faint hearted but deliciously captivating. My first Patterson/Paetro read. I'll be looking for more.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Page Turner !, April 12 2011
S. Taylor (Wellington ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swimsuit (Mass Market Paperback)
This was a good read full of page turners in many chapters.
There were a few loose ends that I wondered about...but overall I enjoyed it !

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, Nov. 15 2009
Deb (Calgary, AB CANADA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swimsuit (Hardcover)
Patterson is brilliant and eloquent. However...his sick and twisted plots that (no doubt) attract the masses to his work, are the same reason I won't be reading another of his books. Swimsuit had me physically nauseous within the first two chapters - a record. If I want exposure to this truly revolting subject material, all I have to do is turn on the American or Canadian news television channels. Sorry, James. I don't suppose you'd consider writing a good old-fashioned exciting mystery, would you?

ARRAY(0xfad68f4)

Swimsuit
Swimsuit by Maxine Paetro (Paperback - June 15 2010)
CDN$ 17.99 CDN$ 12.99