5.0 out of 5 stars Genius! I can't wait for his next book!
Steve Martin never fails to amaze me. I enjoyed this book and wanted more after I finished reading. I can't imagine how this book would ever receive anything but RAVE reviews - well done, Steve, you've done it again!!!!
Published on Jan. 1 2011 by Jennie Edsall

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the book instead
Published on Feb. 14 2011 by Sandra B,

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius! I can't wait for his next book!, Jan. 1 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars An Object of Beauty, Nov. 26 2011
Too many words to say very little...did not like the charachters. My impression was the author wanted to show his knowledge of the art world....the storyline was secondary.

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the book instead, Feb. 14 2011
Sandra B, (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I think this book would be more entertaining to read than to listen to, and I'm usually a big fan of audiobooks. This particular reader is rather plodding and sucks any humour out of the book. Also the reading is riddled with mispronunciations, including a number of groaning mispronunciations of famous artists' names (Joan Miro pronounced like Joan Cuzack, to give one example). You can't help wonder what it would have been like if Steve Martin had read it himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, Jan. 5 2011
The more I see (or read) of Steve Martin, the more I am amazed. I love this book for it's uniqueness....he actually has inserted photos of the art he refers to in his book, I love that. The story holds your attention throughout, with the added bonus of his humorous take on the world.
Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xfa760cc)

An Object of Beauty: A Novel
An Object of Beauty: A Novel by Steve Martin (Paperback - Nov. 15 2011)
CDN$ 16.50 CDN$ 11.91