5.0 out of 5 stars Juicing
Very informative book easy to read very easy to understand also laid out in a very easy way to locate your inquiries
Published 2 months ago by Michelle Bury

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit extreme for me but worth reading
Some good tips to consider.I have yet to put it all into practice. If I live through the extreme stuff, I'll let you know.
Published 6 months ago by Michael Aronoff

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicing, Feb. 11 2014
This review is from: Juicing, Fasting, and Detoxing for Life: Unleash the Healing Power of Fresh Juices and Cleansing Diets (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, Jan. 19 2014
changed how I look at food and how I eat. I have started juicing with the help of this wook and starting to feel a lot more energy

5.0 out of 5 stars body and mind, Jan. 15 2014
I love this book it helps you get in the frame of mind to do this and it helps detox your body and mind emotionally

4.0 out of 5 stars Juicing, Jan. 2 2014
great book for beginners and if you want to learn about juicing and cleansing. you will learn a good deal about health and the primary human organs

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicing, March 8 2014
I told all my friends about the product I bought and where I bought I it from , I would not have done so, if I would not be satisfied with it

Dieter

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit extreme for me but worth reading, Oct. 6 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, June 25 2013
I like the many ways of getting help by reading every chapter, and also the recipes. Very good for someone like me, who just starting to learn the right ways of being healthy and to be able to choose the suitable way for my body.

4.0 out of 5 stars More of a Book, Less of a recipe of Ideas, June 19 2013
Probably should have read the description a little more. But it is what it says it is. It's mostly a book (not sexy pictures of juice cocktails) and it teaches you the logic behind everything.

Still a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, May 15 2013
Very helpful getting me ready to start juicing , very important guids and instructions on cleansing detox and much more... a great book for travellers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, Feb. 14 2013
A pretty good read with great info on detoxing using a juicer, I bought this with my juicer and found it to be very useful.

ARRAY(0xab7bad2c)

CDN$ 17.00 CDN$ 12.27
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available