5.0 out of 5 stars 21-Day Weight Loss Kickstart, Dec 20 2011
This review is from: 21-Day Weight Loss Kickstart: Boost Metabolism, Lower Cholesterol, and Dramatically Improve Your Health (Hardcover)
I have followed the diet for 21 days now and so far I have not lost any weight but I have lost 2 inches off my waist line and I do feel better. I have also been doing 30 minutes of exercise each morning and this quite likely has been a factor.
I am giving this book a top rating because I believe the diet is very healthy for our cardio vascular system.
I am also finding that it is very easy to follow a plant based diet. I always have a fruit salad, vegetable salad and oat meal porridge in tupper ware containers in the refrigerator. I have also found some good recipes for chilli and mixed beans that I really like. Another thing I am starting to eat is sorbet that has no fat but tastes quite good.
This diet takes no will power at all. When I am out, I don't stop at the Coffee Shop for a bagel any more because I look forward to the meals I have at home.
I will be getting some lab tests done in 2 months and I am confident that my cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure will be down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegan Diet, March 4 2013
My husband & I are following this diet. We're on day 8. Food preparation is much more involved time-wise, but our sense of wellbeing was almost instantaneous. Food is satisfying, we feel full, and surprisingly, we don't miss meat, fish, poultry or dairy.

CDN$ 28.99 CDN$ 18.17