biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno vd2016beauty

on December 20, 2011
21-Day Weight Loss Kickstart: Boost Metabolism, Lower Cholesterol, and Dramatically Improve Your Health
I have followed the diet for 21 days now and so far I have not lost any weight but I have lost 2 inches off my waist line and I do feel better. I have also been doing 30 minutes of exercise each morning and this quite likely has been a factor.
I am giving this book a top rating because I believe the diet is very healthy for our cardio vascular system.
I am also finding that it is very easy to follow a plant based diet. I always have a fruit salad, vegetable salad and oat meal porridge in tupper ware containers in the refrigerator. I have also found some good recipes for chilli and mixed beans that I really like. Another thing I am starting to eat is sorbet that has no fat but tastes quite good.
This diet takes no will power at all. When I am out, I don't stop at the Coffee Shop for a bagel any more because I look forward to the meals I have at home.
I will be getting some lab tests done in 2 months and I am confident that my cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure will be down.
on March 4, 2013
My husband & I are following this diet. We're on day 8. Food preparation is much more involved time-wise, but our sense of wellbeing was almost instantaneous. Food is satisfying, we feel full, and surprisingly, we don't miss meat, fish, poultry or dairy.
on October 26, 2014
Not finished reading it but is an incredibly in depth and informative book.
on February 6, 2015
I almost need a need copy...this has been read so much. Excellent info.
on December 15, 2014