5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed so hard I peed.
Published on Nov. 16 2012 by poptarget

2.0 out of 5 stars Darn, What a Disappointment.
I first heard about Chelsea Handler when I started watching "Chelsea Lately" when it first aired, I immediately fell in love with her sense of humor & delivery, she's hilarious! I absolutely loved "My Horizontal Life" & "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea." This one, not so much...

The Book: While reading it, I felt like everyone who submitted their...
Published on June 6 2013 by Leah-S

2.0 out of 5 stars Darn, What a Disappointment., June 6 2013

The Book: While reading it, I felt like everyone who submitted their stories/lies was trying to be hilarious & top even Chelsea's humor, this didn't happen & ultimately it became very annoying. I've read the book once & hated it the entire way through, what a shame. I'm very grateful I was able to get it for a cheap price, otherwise, I would've been more annoyed.

I say go with the first two, even the third wasn't too bad, but this, uh-uh.

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed so hard I peed., Nov. 16 2012
This review is from: Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
There was only one thing that took away from my enjoyment reading these hilarious, self-deprecating stories. Why that self-proclaimed "pasty-faced, curly-haired" guy has to constantly remind of him being jewish -- ok, I get it already! I'm reading this specifically for it's comic value and I really don't want to be reminded on every page that I'm reading about Jews. Overall this book elevates Chelsea to Prankster Queen status -- and that's no lie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Hilarious, Aug. 15 2011
This review is from: Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
Quite honestly put, Chelsea Handler is my God. She is by far the most hilarious person to me. I've read all of her books, watch her show and I've met her. How she pulls off most of her day to day highjinx is beyond me, but it leaves me rolling on the floor in laughter. If you need a good laugh and book you probably shouldn't read in public, then Chelsea is your girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars everything to do with her I love, March 1 2012
This review is from: Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
I am yet to find anything miss handler puts her name on that I don;t adore.. I have read all of her books, and will continue to read anything she comes out with. by far one of my favorite comedians/authors! I am constantly laughing and can harldy wait for her next book to come otu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, July 17 2013
Ive read Chelsea Handler's other books so this was a great read! Id recommend reading it after you've read the other ones. Its written by all of her friends and it literally is a collection of lies Chelsea has told them. Hilarious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud FUNNY!, March 26 2013
This is a book not written by Chelsea but by her friends and family. Some are funnier than others. Worth the read!

1.0 out of 5 stars I've read and loved all the other books written by Chelsea but this ..., Jan. 1 2015
This review is from: Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
Wasn't a huge fan of this book. I've read and loved all the other books written by Chelsea but this was written by the people around her so it wasn't as funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, Jan. 5 2015
melanie (Montreal, QC, CANADA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
This book is just as hilarious as the other books by Chelsea Handler! Warning: do not read these in public if you don't like getting odd looks from people!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, June 27 2011
This review is from: Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
IF YOUR I FAN OF HER BOOKS YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE!

p.s. its writen by her friends and family it's really a great read I finished it in about 5 days

5.0 out of 5 stars funniest one yet!!!, April 12 2013
This review is from: Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (Hardcover)
chelsea's books just get better and better, this one had me laughing so hard i cried. read it over and over again!! Love this girl xo

Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me
Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea's Family Friends and Other Victims (Hardcover - May 10 2011)
CDN$ 27.99