biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on July 24, 2013
This is a new author for me.... the first two pages of this novel was heavily laddled with too many adjectives, adverbs and repetitions. The first person point of view does not help: "I am an investigative reporter", "I am an investigative reporter", "I am an investigative reporter".
OK! we got it.
I bought this book because it was a re-published best seller. This author has over a dozen books published, and frankly, I don't see how he got away with his poor quality writting. Is this what we are left with now? Mediocre writing, re-publishings, and authors to old and past their prime to deliver.
For us, who enjoyed reading books our whole lives, it's is dismaying.
on May 12, 2005
I have read almost all of his books and so far this one was my least favorite. I found the first 1/2 of the book was rather boring. I felt like saying "get to the point". I have to admit that I skimmed over the majority of the beginning of it. I found there was too much details about things that didnt' matter terribly. But once the story got going it was a decent storyline.
on March 29, 2014
I enjoyed the book immensely as I always do Nicholas Spark's books. Great book , no vulgar language, I could not put it away.
on June 18, 2014
Once again another great book from Nicholas Sparks! I really enjoyed this book. He is becoming one of my favorite authors!
on April 19, 2005
If you are a Nicholas Sparks fan like I am you will not be disapointed by his novel "True Believer". Love and sparks fly for the hero and heroine. Generous story line and believable characters make this book perfect. You have got to read it.
Also point out- Fire In The Ice by Katlyn Stewart (Contemporary romance genre)
on July 1, 2014
Amazing love story! Not just romance but suspense too! This book should be added to everyone must read list!
on February 14, 2006
A fabulous novel that I had a hard time putting down. Of course I feel that way anout many of the works done by Nicholas Sparks. He is brilliant in his prose. I also enjoyed Fire In The Ice/Katlyn Stewart
on July 12, 2005
The charming story of how love can bloom - sometimes in the most exciting ways. The big city star and the small town girl. Will he go to small town life and leave science and fame behind for her love? Will she turn her back on her family and leave the comforts of home for the overwhelming hustle and bustle of the city. Can love conquer all? Nicholas Sparks is simply a wonderful author. I also recommend "Three Weeks With My Brother", "The Notebook", "My Fractured Life", and "Sam's Letters to Jennifer."
on October 1, 2011
I had read all of Nicolas Spark's books except this one and At first sight, his follow-up. I don't like supernatural stuff and the fact the hero was a science journalist did not attract me at all. But, I read this book in 3 days and I am awaiting "At first sight" because I miss them and I want to know what will happen next. I have not found an other yet who I like better. I always know when he has a new book out, I will love the storyline.

Don't hesitate like I did, you will love this book!
on July 18, 2005
"True Believer" earns Five Stars in my ratings book. The writing is crisp and clear. The characters are easily related to and easy to root for. The plot is simple yet compelling. The emotions are strong. The drama is high. The emotional investment is high. You won't be disappointed. I strongly recommend "True Believer." Also recommended high in my ratings book: "The Notebook", "Three Weeks With My Brother", "The Time Traveler's Wife", "The Broker", and "My Fractured Life."