5.0 out of 5 stars great book
I enjoyed the book immensely as I always do Nicholas Spark's books. Great book , no vulgar language, I could not put it away.
Published 20 days ago by KPHallihan

2.0 out of 5 stars EDIT EDIT EDIT
This is a new author for me.... the first two pages of this novel was heavily laddled with too many adjectives, adverbs and repetitions. The first person point of view does not help: "I am an investigative reporter", "I am an investigative reporter", "I am an investigative reporter".
OK! we got it.
I bought this book because it was a...
Published 8 months ago by lifelong reader

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, March 29 2014
This review is from: True Believer: 1 (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment for Nicholas Sparks, Oct. 20 2013
Diana E. Young "Diana Young" (Vernon, B.C., Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Believer: 1 (Kindle Edition)
A disappointing read by one of my favorite authors. Just loved The Notebook and A Bend in The Road, but True Believers wasn’t in the same category.

The simple plot was predictable and the ensuing love story a slam dunk from the beginning. The theme of possible ghosts in the graveyard was also a stretch.

This is one Nicholas Sparks book that I would pass on.

Diana Young- World Traveler – currently sailing in the South Pacific for six months and #1 Amazon Best-selling author of Financial Fitness for Beginners.

2.0 out of 5 stars EDIT EDIT EDIT, July 24 2013
This review is from: True Believer (Mass Market Paperback)
OK! we got it.
I bought this book because it was a re-published best seller. This author has over a dozen books published, and frankly, I don't see how he got away with his poor quality writting. Is this what we are left with now? Mediocre writing, re-publishings, and authors to old and past their prime to deliver.
For us, who enjoyed reading books our whole lives, it's is dismaying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, Feb. 14 2006
This review is from: True Believer (Hardcover)
A fabulous novel that I had a hard time putting down. Of course I feel that way anout many of the works done by Nicholas Sparks. He is brilliant in his prose. I also enjoyed Fire In The Ice/Katlyn Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Wonderful Love Story, April 19 2005
This review is from: True Believer (Hardcover)
If you are a Nicholas Sparks fan like I am you will not be disapointed by his novel "True Believer". Love and sparks fly for the hero and heroine. Generous story line and believable characters make this book perfect. You have got to read it.
Also point out- Fire In The Ice by Katlyn Stewart (Contemporary romance genre)

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as all other Spark's books!, Oct. 1 2011
Sourire (Montréal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Believer (Mass Market Paperback)
I had read all of Nicolas Spark's books except this one and At first sight, his follow-up. I don't like supernatural stuff and the fact the hero was a science journalist did not attract me at all. But, I read this book in 3 days and I am awaiting "At first sight" because I miss them and I want to know what will happen next. I have not found an other yet who I like better. I always know when he has a new book out, I will love the storyline.

Don't hesitate like I did, you will love this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp, Clear, and 5 Stars, July 18 2005
Charles Linsor (Hot Springs Village) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Believer (Hardcover)
"True Believer" earns Five Stars in my ratings book. The writing is crisp and clear. The characters are easily related to and easy to root for. The plot is simple yet compelling. The emotions are strong. The drama is high. The emotional investment is high. You won't be disappointed. I strongly recommend "True Believer." Also recommended high in my ratings book: "The Notebook", "Three Weeks With My Brother", "The Time Traveler's Wife", "The Broker", and "My Fractured Life."

5.0 out of 5 stars How Love Blooms, July 12 2005
This review is from: True Believer (Hardcover)
The charming story of how love can bloom - sometimes in the most exciting ways. The big city star and the small town girl. Will he go to small town life and leave science and fame behind for her love? Will she turn her back on her family and leave the comforts of home for the overwhelming hustle and bustle of the city. Can love conquer all? Nicholas Sparks is simply a wonderful author. I also recommend "Three Weeks With My Brother", "The Notebook", "My Fractured Life", and "Sam's Letters to Jennifer."

4.0 out of 5 stars Good romance...not as good as the notebook though!, Dec 15 2005
This review is from: True Believer (Hardcover)
The female lead in this book annoyed me...but the story line was very interresting! I love anything mystical, and this had both a ghost story and a Psychic in it. I wish that the Psychic angle had been explored a bit more...I think that that would have been very intriguing, but he probably didn't want to turn non-believers off.
I bought this while on vacation in Mexico and paid double the cost for it at the hotels gift shop (still worth it)...I read it in 3 days. Overall a good story, it kept my attention...I give it 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non Fiction or Fiction, Nov. 9 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: True Believer (Paperback)
Mr Sparks has a way of capturing your attentiona nd holding it whether he writes fiction or non fiction. I especially love his romantic stories when they have no over kill. recommending: Three Weeks With My Borther and Fire In The Ice

ARRAY(0xb6e3118c)

True Believer
True Believer by Nicholas Sparks (Mass Market Paperback - March 1 2007)
CDN$ 9.50 CDN$ 9.02