5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! This book had it all!
Gripping suspense, characters to root for, steamy romance and some really great plot twists that kept me trying to figure out what would happen next. I chuckled, got teary-eyed and, most importantly, DID NOT stop turning pages until I finished this book. Wow! This was my first by Karen Rose . . . I'm buying more.
Published on July 4 2004 by JCL

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Time
This novel was just silly. The identify of the serial killer was obvious despite the author's transparent attempts to lead the reader astray. The romance, much like Rose's previous book DON'T TELL, was too much too fast.
Published on July 13 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Time, July 13 2004
By A Customer
I wasted too much time reading this novel, so I don't want to waste any more time outlining its numerous faults. I'll just suffice to say I do not recommend it as a romance novel or as a mystery/suspense novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! This book had it all!, July 4 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars MY FIRST BOOK, June 10 2004
WOW! This was literally my first book that I've read on my own and what a book! Before this book was introduced to me by my boss I hated to read. I thought why would I waste my time on reading a book when I have a 2 year old who keeps me busy enough. I was so glad that I started this book. From the moment I started reading I was hooked. I took every free moment I had to read. Since this book I've read other romance/suspense books but this in particular was my all time favorite. Ms. Rose knows how to grab a reader from the beginning. I have to admit the love scenes caught me a bit off guard. I didn't realize you could be so descriptive when it came to that subject.
I would have to highly recommend this book. It's well worth it to add to your library.
A bit of advice before you start this book. Read Don't Tell first. I didn't have the pleasure of reading it first, but when I did I was kind of disappointed in myself for not reading first. Don't Tell, which is just as good as Have You Seen Her, will answer questions you might have in this book. Enjoy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair raising suspense, May 31 2004
Mary Chrapliwy (NJ, USA) - See all my reviews
Well, I found out what Romantic Suspense is by reading this book. It is a mix of sizzling romance with mystery/suspense. I read a variety of things, but have never read a book quite like this one.
Special Agent Steven Thatcher is the lead investigator on a series of serial killings in his small town - the killer targets young, innocent teenage girls. He meets his teenage son's teacher, Jenna Marshall who is concerned about his son's falling grades. They feel an immediate attraction for one another, but due to losses and disappointments in their previous relationships, they resist each other's affections.
After the initial chapters, which included sizzling descriptions about how the main characters felt about each other, I almost put this book down. I was afraid the book would be more romance and very little suspense. I was wrong. I am so glad I didn't give up on this one.
Though romance is at the core of this story, the suspense is so hair raising and realistic that I stayed up way past my bedtime to finish reading this book. As with any good mystery/suspense, this writer managed to throw out enough clues to lead you along the path of who the killer was yet still hit you with a big surprise you at the end - the killer is not the person you think he is.
This was a highly entertaining read, I highly recommend it. You may just stay up past your bedtime reading it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Discovery, May 11 2004
By A Customer
Karen Rose does a terrific job of creating realistic, complex characters. Main characters and secondary characters have real reasons for their behavior. Watching Jenna and Stephen work out their relationship while both resolving their pasts and catching a serial killer keeps the reader focused on the novel. I couldn't put it down. Rose's pacing is excellent, and she moves back and forth from the romantic leads to the mystery effortlessly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Have You Seen Her, April 27 2004
Ms. Rose has done a wonderful job with "Have You Seen Her?" It will keep you on the edge of your seat! With well-developed characters that you will come to care about, you are drawn into the story as if you were investigating it yourself. That's what a good mystery is all about. Bravo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Put It Down! Great Serial Killer/Love Story, April 21 2004
Wendy Miller (Overland Park, KS United States) - See all my reviews
I am an avid fan of true crime books and events involving forensics. I usually only read non-fiction books, but a friend of Karen Rose told me about his book so she let me borrow it. It is wonderfully written. The characters all have interesting detail and just enough development. The serial killer cupped with the love story was perfect. The love story was not too mushy and scenes were written very well. I could imagine this entire book in my head. Once I got to about the middle of the book I didn't want to stop reading. It was hard to put down. This will definitly not make you fall asleep while reading. This should be made into a movie. I am now going to read "Don't Tell", her first book. If any more books by Karen Rose come out in the future I will definitly read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, Chilling, and A Good Romance, April 18 2004
Elaine C McTyer "avid reader" (Dawson, GA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this book because I liked "Don't Tell" so much. Ms.Rose uses the same sense of immediacy in this book as in the other. The story was very well plotted and I had no idea who the killer was until the end...Well I thought I knew. But she totally had me fooled. If you enjoy a good suspenseful mystery with a great love story, like I do, You will not be able to put it down. Better than a movie at half the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read For Suspense/Romance Readers!!!, March 19 2004
Kristi Ahlers (Illinois) - See all my reviews
Ms. Rose has now become one of the authors that I will buy simply because her name appears on the cover. This is the second book of hers that I've read and she is an excellent romantic suspense author. Ms. Rose has managed to deliver an equal amount of suspense and romance without cheating either concept and at the same time keeping you glued to the pages.
We met Special Agent Steven Thatcher in Ms. Rose's novel "Don't Tell." In this story Steven is investigating a horrific serial murder at the same time trying to balance being a father. Of course nothing is so easy and his oldest son as been acting out and not doing well in school. Enter Jenna Marshall, Brad's science teacher. She is concerned that Brad is not perfoming as he should and makes an appointment to meet with Steven. From the minute that crash into each other literally their lives are about to be tangled together and nothing will be the same. Now not only does Steven have to worry about a serial killer that keeps getting more evil each time he kills, it looks like this killer might just have Jenna in his sights. Can he protect the one woman that he has begun to care about and still catch a killer before he kills again?
This is truly an edge of your seat read. Plenty of twists and turns keep you guess who the killer is until the end of the book, and the chemistry between the two main characters will amaze you. Secondary character such as Steven's son's and aunt, as well as Jenna's family are only assests to this good read!!! Add "Have You Seen Her?" to your must read list now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than "Don't Tell"!, March 2 2004
mahikahn (Columbus, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
I liked "Don't Tell" which is the prequel to this book and this is a great second book! We revisted some characters from "Don't Tell" and I'm hoping Ms. Rose will write a sequel to this one, perhaps about Neil?

Have You Seen Her?
Have You Seen Her? by Karen Rose (Mass Market Paperback - Dec 1 2006)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01