biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 18, 2015
thank you.
on October 7, 2015
Great book
on September 29, 2015
Once you get into it, you can't put it down. For me that was somewhere after the first 30 pages or so...
4.5 stars!
on June 20, 2015
This book will open your eyes to possibilities of what you can achieve if you wish to open your mind.
on June 12, 2015
awesome read, traveling adventure novel, very exciting!
on June 6, 2015
Great Book about Spirituality!
on May 23, 2015
I loved this book. I was hooked from the first page. I'd heard about this book for years and apparently I was meant to read it now. It couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I just ordered all of his other books.
on May 7, 2015
I can't count the number of times I have read and reread this series of books.
on January 20, 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was certainly what I needed at this time in my life. Highly recommended.
on December 13, 2014
I gave this book to my girlfriend to help set the path of her spiritual journey. She read it while on vacation and returned looking at things in her past and present in a whole new way. It worked perfectly and as I had intended.

It's a great starting book as it: is an adventure story with lots of action, contains some history, contains some romance and a lot of examples to help the reader truly take in, integrate and grasp the concepts being presented.