biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 8, 2016
awsome!! beautiful condition thank you
on November 23, 2014
A well written book that exercises the power of thought and makes you realize that evolution takes many forms. Some good examples are what is going on in the world today.
on January 14, 2013
This book is very well done to illustrate the spiritual awakening that is happening in our times. I am inspired to incorporate this insight and technique with my group, doing our part to raise the vibration of love in the world. Thank you.
on August 24, 2010
Absolutely a great book.

There are two kinds of people that read this book.

The ones that "get it" and the ones that don't get it.

If you ever had weird coincidences happen to you.. this is one to read.

Great starting point for understanding "other" things.
on December 3, 2008
I read three quarters of this book to my girlfriend and we could not finish. We were intrigued by "The Celestine Prophecy" and couldn't wait to get our minds on the sequal. I now wish we had waited..forever! A total waste of money. It is as though he knew we would all have to buy it, after reading the first book. So disappointed. Absolute "crap". I would actually rate it -5 stars.
on May 27, 2004
I don't want to get into an extensive review so I will say this........This is a WONDERFUL book for anyone on its LEVEL! If you are struggling everyday with your exsistance most of you WILL have a problem following or feeling what is written........But most have to have in my opinion a STRONG SPRITUAL CONNECTION WITH ONES SELF AND THE WORLD AROUND YOU to truely understand and follow. I urge you all to dive in and feel the connection but at your own RISK!!!! PEACE AND BLESSINGS!
on May 27, 2004
As one of the previous reviewers have stated, I was a little confused about the reason for this book. Perhaps I am not spiritially developed or possibly this is a confusing book. I think the world that has not been fully discovered/developed is the spiritual aspect. So I believe the author is right in this respect. After that, the author starts rambling about original growth forest, reincarnation, and new family structures, etc. This confused me as well as other readers. I am sure there are better books out there about discovering you spiritual identity.
on January 13, 2004
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend it.
on October 23, 2003
I bought the Tenth Insight as library discard for $1 -- I wish I could get my money back!
His philosopy is ridiculous in many ways. I believe in reincarnation, but nothing like he describes it. Frequently in the book the characters remember their past lives and the relationships they each had with each other, and problems of the past being acted upon today.
The one clincher that really got me was when one character suggests all suppliers reduce their prices 10%, and this would cure inflation. How simple minded do you have to be to think this is remotely possible?
I would rate The Celestine Prophecy about 6 or 7, and the tenth Insight a -1
thank you for listening.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2003
Can't get enough of visionary fiction? Neither can I! These are just a few titles that will inspire you: The Celestine Prophecy (James Redfield) ; The Butterfly (Jay Singh); The Monk who sold his Ferrari (Robin Sharma) ; The Alchemist (Paulo Coehlo); Chasing Rumi (Roger Housden). My favorite is by far and away THE ALCHEMIST! Go ahead...be inspired. Happy reading. Donald S. Buckland.