Published 14 months ago by Darlene

1.0 out of 5 stars Failure to deliver
I ordered 3 books at the same time. Two books arrived promptly but this book never arrived. Makes me nervous about ordering online.
Published on April 6 2010 by Joan E. Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars I am an old customer and practioner of the Tom Hopkins Sharing Experience., Feb. 10 2013
This review is from: How to Master the Art of Selling (Paperback)
I initially bought the first edition while shopping for some legal publications. I picked it up as I had started to browse it in the book store and found myself laughing. It turned out to be the start of a subsequent sharing career. Tim seemed determined to take me in hand as I was invited to one of his one-day seminars in Vancouver, BC as a guest by a Company Associate I knew at the time. He even signed my book - with love... Anyways, I have used and read and re-read this book many times with the old adage being true as you develop you gain more understanding of what he was expounding. I bought this book to give to another person who would really benefit from Tom's knowledge and experience. My friend says he cannot sell. He doesn't understand one should not sell...as such. Tom has a great sense of humor and it keeps peeking out throughout the content. This is a very valuable book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The World Of Selling, Jan. 1 2011
This review is from: How to Master the Art of Selling (Paperback)
For someone like myself about to start a new career in the world of selling, this books comes at a perfect time. The book is equal parts education and motivation, and I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Failure to deliver, April 6 2010

ARRAY(0xb0359ccc)

How to Master the Art of Selling
How to Master the Art of Selling by Tom Hopkins (Paperback - May 20 2005)
CDN$ 18.00 CDN$ 13.00