march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 10, 2013
I initially bought the first edition while shopping for some legal publications. I picked it up as I had started to browse it in the book store and found myself laughing. It turned out to be the start of a subsequent sharing career. Tim seemed determined to take me in hand as I was invited to one of his one-day seminars in Vancouver, BC as a guest by a Company Associate I knew at the time. He even signed my book - with love... Anyways, I have used and read and re-read this book many times with the old adage being true as you develop you gain more understanding of what he was expounding. I bought this book to give to another person who would really benefit from Tom's knowledge and experience. My friend says he cannot sell. He doesn't understand one should not sell...as such. Tom has a great sense of humor and it keeps peeking out throughout the content. This is a very valuable book.
on January 1, 2011
For someone like myself about to start a new career in the world of selling, this books comes at a perfect time. The book is equal parts education and motivation, and I highly recommend it.
on September 24, 2015
Very in depth book in an entertaining way.
Fast shipping.
on July 5, 2015
A fantastic read for any aspiring salesman
on September 5, 2014