5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, terrific guidlines to live by, "I Can Do It", Oct. 9 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Feel the Fear...and Beyond: Mastering the Techniques for Doing It Anyway (Paperback)
I think I am probably one of the reasons this book has climbed to the best selling list. I was introduced to Feal the Fear and Do It Anyway in my support group "Parents are People Too". I borrowed the book from my local library and since then have recommended it to everyone and anyone I know and meet. I have bought several copies as gifts for others in need (but still don't own a copy myself) (smile). Like this book so much I have read all of Susan Jeffers' other books, several I now own (and I am not a person who enjoys reading however, I couldn't put her books down). Love the way she calls a "spade" a "spade" and not a"shovel". Shoots from the hip....plain, easy to understand language/points. One who understands and relates well to personal concerns. Thanks so much for being born, and having a desire to share with the rest of us...keep up the great work!!! I have learned to "End The Struggle and Dance with Life".....Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars If you allow it, this book will change your life, June 18 2004
By A Customer
I really enjoyed Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway, and was happy to see the follow up book. Implementing the changes are hard to do, but this book helps walk you through them. The 30 day power planner was great. I learned about Feel the Fear in the suggested reading list of another great book called Rat Race Relaxer: Your Potential & The Maze of Life by JoAnna Carey. These books have helped me get more of what I want without being afraid or feeling guilty.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you allow it, this book will change your life, Aug. 15 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH THE $$$, July 5 2002
"peacebestill" (PLANTATION, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Wow, Dr. Jeffers. Excellent work. I felt depressed and lonely about some recent health news (infertility/blocked fallopian tubes). I started to become afraid about many things in life, as result of the "crisis" at 30! I remembered your tape from long ago and so I purchased it, the 4 box set. Loved it. Within days, I was able to see past the fear and get to the root. I listen to your tapes weekly as a "refresher". You're a blessing in my life. I appreciate you and your work.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blueprint for Personal and Spiritual Growth, Dec 16 1998
Employing a wealth of popular self help and ideas of spirtual leaders, and step by step written exercises with an easy-to-use format, Susan Jeffers guides the reader on an exciting journey towards self-reliance and inner strength. A major focus is the identification of defeatist thinking and the substitution and additional of life-affirming beliefs; a method that is well grounded in modern psychology.

ARRAY(0xb94eef3c)