4.0 out of 5 stars Nice compilation, Jan. 7 2013
This review is from: The Epicurious Cookbook: More Than 250 of Our Best-Loved Four-Fork Recipes for Weeknights, Weekends & Special Occasions (Paperback)
It delivers the goods - it's a good resource for ideas and inspiration. It's a shame that there weren't more pictures to bring the meals alive. I'm glad we got it nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Must Have Cookbook, Nov. 26 2012
Ordered this item along with several other cook books. This soon became my favorite "go to" cookbook. Great selection of proven recipes that turn out fantastic every time. Highly recommended no matter what your level of expertise is.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Dec 2 2012
There is a great selection of recipes that are different from the "usual" ---i.e. the meatloaf. My husband loved it. I would recommend the recipes I have used to every kind of cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compilation!, Jan. 9 2013
I love food and I love to cook. I use the Epicurious website often to get recipes and ideas for meals. This cookbook contains a wide variety of recipes for all different skill levels and complexities. I've tried a few already and they've all turned out! This book would also make a great host/hostess gift for the foodie in your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and interesting, Jan. 6 2013
Recipes are straightforward and can usually be made with ingredients I have in the kitchen. Great for looking up a recipe that's needed now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, Dec 28 2012
Well this was given to a friend of mine for Christmas who absolutely loves to cook and reads cookbooks constantly. She was thrilled with this book stating that I know her very well and what she likes.

ARRAY(0xaac74360)