biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice ca_ty_gno Tools

on January 7, 2013
It delivers the goods - it's a good resource for ideas and inspiration. It's a shame that there weren't more pictures to bring the meals alive. I'm glad we got it nonetheless.
on June 26, 2014
I love Epicurious and I love this book. The recipes are fun, exciting, and a bit exotic. The ingredients are obtainable in most supermarkets. I enjoy just going through the book and reading the recipes and reviews from people from around the world. The recipes I've tried have been delicious...this goes into regular rotation.
on February 3, 2016
This book is my "go to" for almost everything I want to make. I have not made anything from this book that has not been at least very good. Many things are excellent. I have bought this book for all of my nephews and nieces when they have moved out on their own.
on November 26, 2012
Ordered this item along with several other cook books. This soon became my favorite "go to" cookbook. Great selection of proven recipes that turn out fantastic every time. Highly recommended no matter what your level of expertise is.
on May 26, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my daughter as she loves the epicurious web site. She was very happy with it.
It arrived quickly. Thank you.
on December 2, 2012
There is a great selection of recipes that are different from the "usual" ---i.e. the meatloaf. My husband loved it. I would recommend the recipes I have used to every kind of cook
on July 3, 2014
It is better to search online
on January 9, 2013
I love food and I love to cook. I use the Epicurious website often to get recipes and ideas for meals. This cookbook contains a wide variety of recipes for all different skill levels and complexities. I've tried a few already and they've all turned out! This book would also make a great host/hostess gift for the foodie in your life.
on December 28, 2012
Well this was given to a friend of mine for Christmas who absolutely loves to cook and reads cookbooks constantly. She was thrilled with this book stating that I know her very well and what she likes.
on January 6, 2013
Recipes are straightforward and can usually be made with ingredients I have in the kitchen. Great for looking up a recipe that's needed now!