5.0 out of 5 stars retrainyour mind, Jan. 20 2013
This review is from: Opening Our Hearts to Men (Paperback)
awesome read easy learning she details to catch the brain and memeorize you can change the brain to retrain your life with this bookrecommend to my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK HELPED ME TO SEE WOMEN FROM THEIR POINT OF VIEW, July 10 2002
George Stancliffe (Toppenish, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Opening Our Hearts to Men (Paperback)
Without the male-bashing you so often get in the media. It can be just as helpful for men to read as it is for the women. Her advice is based on universal principles. I appreciate her honesty and her cheerful attitude.
If you want to be angry or criticize, go find another book. If you want to heal, this book is a good place to start.
--George Stancliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book Helped Me Find My Husband, March 9 2002
Lisa (edison, nj United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Opening Our Hearts to Men (Paperback)
This is the first self-help book about relationships that actually looks at the relationship between men and women in a POSITIVE light. Instead of taking an antagonistic view of male/female relationships and bashing the opposite sex, Susan Jeffers suggests that each of us (women and men) look within and make changes while trying to create the right relationship. She helps women see that men are more like women than not--and that we all really need the same things from a relationshp. She also encourages women to assess their current relationships and to understand what they are and are not getting from them. I met the man of my dreams while reading this book because I had my defenses down and MY HEART OPEN. I just bought two more copies for my friends. Read this book with an open mind, an open heart and a pencil. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Men, Aug. 26 2000
Paul Fucich (Palmdale, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Opening Our Hearts to Men (Paperback)
For men as well as women. Susan gives men insight into the mind of woman. This is not a complex manuscript with indepth study into the science of human behavior. It is simple. Even the intellectual can learn from simplicity. Thank You Susan Jeffers, you have helped be become more human.

5.0 out of 5 stars Opening Our Hearts to Men, Jan. 18 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Opening Our Hearts to Men (Paperback)
This was an excellent book. It went much further than just "opening my heart to men". I felt that it helped me to open my heart to positive change and expanding myself - to change myself and make every relationship in my life richer. Susan Jeffers is a very upbeat author who had the ability to move me to real positive action. She offered tools to help me change. Plus, she took away scapegoats (especially my husband) and helped me to realize that I must take responsibility for my own happiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific book to reconcile men and feminism, Aug. 5 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Opening Our Hearts to Men (Paperback)
The book is must reading for anyone who is a male-basher, or a male chauvinist pig. It will be a catalyst in the truce between men and women. It shows how the feminist movement can be pro-male and that women have to accept equal rights and responsibilities. Her tone is cheerful, incisive, and there is no hostility towards either men or women. My favorite chapter is "Damned if they do, damned if they don't".

Opening Our Hearts to Men
Opening Our Hearts to Men by Susan Jeffers (Paperback - April 14 1990)
CDN$ 28.00 CDN$ 17.64