Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Cycling Music Deals Store Tools minions

River Of Sky
Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on July 9, 1999
I first came across this book as a story in a magazine. I enjoyed reading it so much I intended to go to the bookstore and buy it, but I never got around to it. Then 4 years later I came across that magazine again boxed up with some books and papers. I flipped through it until I found the story "River of Sky" and right then I looked the book up here on Amazon.com. Karen Harper has done a great job of weaving in the fictional characters so they fit into the story with the actual historical characters that lived in that day. The book had lots of nice twists, but also a great story. This is a book about self-discovery, following your dreams and your heart, and also about a tribe of Native Americans called the Mandan. Some of the actual historical events included in the book about the Native Americans are indeed very sobering, and sad. If you like books with romance, adventure and enjoy reading about the Native Americans in the early days of the frontier I recommend it to you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again