Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on July 31, 1999
Thom Racina has written the most exciting thriller I have ever read. Maybe it is his soap opera background that made his writing of this book so compelling. I lived through this book like no other I read before or since. I thought in the beginning that if I knew "whodunit" up front, where would be the mystery, the intrigue? No need to worry about that! Racina made it easy for me to slip into Julia's role and feel what she felt. This really gave mixed feelings to her relationship with Matt, knowing what I knew but she didn't. The ending was a heart stopper - and perfect. His handling of Maggie's heroism showed his sensitivity to animals. I wish he would write more like Snow Angel.
on February 7, 2004
Not an especial fan of the murder-mystery tale, I was surprised to find myself seduced completely and happily by Mr. Racina's bone-chilling story of human slaughter, life-shattering lies, no-holds-barred revenge, and nail-biting suspense. I was even more surprised to be captivated by "Snow Angel" because the first chapter reveals who done it, how, where, and why it was done. The author's years of grinding out network television soap operas has hone him into a master of the cliffhanger.
Start to finish, I was loathe to set down this totally compelling tome. Now I want to read everything that Racina has written.
on January 8, 2000
Snow Angel is one of the most intense, exciting thrillers on the bookshelves today. With its compelling plot, gripping pacing and perfect writing, the story rises far above the formula that a more compromising author would have fallen back on. Suspense and energy radiate on every page, and the ultimate ruse carried off by the story's very appealing "woman-in-jeopardy" will stay in my mind forever. I can't say enough about this book. Buyers will not be dissapointed!
on February 5, 2002
Books that I usually read are about how the murder was done and the whole "whodunit" thing, so this book surprised me because I didnt expect to like it that much beacuse I found out who the killer was in the beginning of the book. It is one of my favoite books now!! The whole book was great and I thought I knew what was going to happen and it was surprising to find out what was really going on. I would highly recommend this book!!
on October 21, 2000
Snow Angel was such a good book, it was hard for me to put it down becuase I always wanted to know what would happen next. Some parts in the book like the death of Julia's Parents and the sex parts are a little to descriptive but it just shows you how sick Matt Hinson is. I liked it becuase some times your hateing the main characters and sometimes your cheering them on. Great book, highly recomended.
on December 19, 1997
I loved this novel! Just when you think you know what's happening, Racina throws you a curve--and keeps you on the edge of your seat. The element of breast cancer is odd for a thriller, but it works here and done masterfully. The author has created a psychopath you almost want to like, and it's very very creepy. The ending is sensational, guaranteed to leave you breathless. Read this book!
on July 26, 1999
Racina's writing is so visual that the story plays like a movie in your mind's eye. Gripping suspense - even though you know who "did it" combine with a climax that literally leaves you breathless. While some parts may not be for the faint of heart - this book is a really good read for fans of suspense and terror.
on April 8, 1998
Snow Angel has become one of my favorite books.With its tantalizing suspense, thrills and action it will get your attention and keep you hooked.....a book I just couldn't put down.I was surprised when Racina revealed the murderer at the start of the story but the story remained riveting. An unexpected and exciting ending.
on April 10, 2002
I truly enjoyed this book. It was a fast read that I had a hard time putting down. I usually like to be suprised at who the killer is at the end, but that didn't really matter to me with this one. It was still a great story even though you know "who did it" from the beginning. I highly recommend it.
on July 26, 2000
This is by far by favorite Thom Racina novel. This is actually probably one of my favorite books there is. Non-stop suspense and action throughout the entire book with an unbelievable ending. If you are going to spend your money on a mystery novel, then Snow Angel is your best bet!