5.0 out of 5 stars Fall of Giants: FANTASTIC!
Years ago I read a few of Ken Follett's thrillers: Lie Down With Lions comes to mind. I think I also read Key To Rebecca and Man From St Petersburg. Honestly, they were fun reads but none of them got under my skin like Pillars of the Earth released in 1989. Or eighteen long years later, World Without End.

I suppose Follett is best known for his thrillers...
Published on Nov. 23 2011 by Deborah Serravalle

1.0 out of 5 stars Why change history?
I have long been a fan of Ken Follett, who usually writes brilliantly. But this time? Well, I agree with the other reviews I have just read that gave Follett only one star. I am not a professional historian (although I am a professor emeritus of Russian Language and Literature) but why would Follett change well-known historical facts?

I mention only two. The...
Published 22 months ago by Anthony C Wright

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fall of Giants, Feb. 6 2013
Somewhat drawn out, but great detail on the four societies of which this book represents.
There were some areas when I was wondering what was happening to Grigoria. Lev. seemed to have disappeared for most of the book.. Bea was typical, and Ethel was a real fighter, showing her fight for women's rights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another winner, Feb. 6 2013
G. Doucet "pop jazzer" (Yarmouth, NS, Canada) - See all my reviews
Follet has done it , again, with excellent historical research and meshing of fact with fiction. Great character development, riveting story line. A bit too much detail of events at times. Would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ken Follett the master of history novel, Feb. 2 2013
I love Ken Follett history novels, he has a gift with story telling and we can learn at the same time. His knowledge of history is amazing. I am so happy that he decided to write about modern history, I have read all his medieval books, which I will reread all over again. His books has a place on my shelves for ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 31 2013
This was a spell binding book...only Ken Follett keeps you interested looking forward to the second book in this trilogy

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, Jan. 26 2013
Not only is this a good novel full of very vibrant characters, it gave me a completely new view of the second world war. It is quite different than the other Ken Follett books I have read but it is an excellent read. I look forward to the next two volumes of the trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars FALL OF THE GIANTS, Jan. 18 2013
Ken Follett is a great writer.I was captivated rite grom the start and had problems closing my kindle because I wanted to keep reading

4.0 out of 5 stars Fall of the Giants, Jan. 18 2013
Ronald Beaulne "book mongrel" (Timmins Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Loved the story content. The reality of this book was fascinating. Ken the Fall of Giants was excellent and a good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely addicting!, Jan. 17 2013
Read this book while travelling thru Germany at Christmas. It helped give me a fascinating perspective on history I wouldn't have had if I hadn't read the book. Can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, Jan. 16 2013
This is a very fast moving and exciting book. Good historical facts interwoven with lives of different families. A great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall of Giants by Ken Follett., Jan. 5 2013
I simply could not put the book down. I've always loved Ken Follett's books, but I think
he's outdone himself in this new trilogy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›

Fall of Giants: Book One of the Century Trilogy
Fall of Giants: Book One of the Century Trilogy by Ken Follett (Paperback - Aug. 30 2011)
CDN$ 29.00 CDN$ 18.18