5.0 out of 5 stars A BIG book!
Ken Follett's new novel, "Fall of Giants", is a big boy. It's so big that it could be used as a door stop for a steel door. But I have a feeling that most people reading this review already know it's a big book and don't expect anything less from Ken Follett.

"Giants" is the first in a trilogy about the 20th century. At least I assume it is, because this book...
Published on Aug. 15 2010 by Jill Meyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Why change history?
I have long been a fan of Ken Follett, who usually writes brilliantly. But this time? Well, I agree with the other reviews I have just read that gave Follett only one star. I am not a professional historian (although I am a professor emeritus of Russian Language and Literature) but why would Follett change well-known historical facts?

I mention only two. The...
Published 18 months ago by Anthony C Wright

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, Jan. 26 2013
Not only is this a good novel full of very vibrant characters, it gave me a completely new view of the second world war. It is quite different than the other Ken Follett books I have read but it is an excellent read. I look forward to the next two volumes of the trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars FALL OF THE GIANTS, Jan. 18 2013
Ken Follett is a great writer.I was captivated rite grom the start and had problems closing my kindle because I wanted to keep reading

4.0 out of 5 stars Fall of the Giants, Jan. 18 2013
Ronald Beaulne "book mongrel" (Timmins Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Loved the story content. The reality of this book was fascinating. Ken the Fall of Giants was excellent and a good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely addicting!, Jan. 17 2013
Keith Sedlick "KS" (Northern Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Read this book while travelling thru Germany at Christmas. It helped give me a fascinating perspective on history I wouldn't have had if I hadn't read the book. Can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, Jan. 16 2013
This is a very fast moving and exciting book. Good historical facts interwoven with lives of different families. A great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fall of Giants by Ken Follett., Jan. 5 2013
I simply could not put the book down. I've always loved Ken Follett's books, but I think
he's outdone himself in this new trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Instant Classic, Jan. 1 2013
This review is from: Fall of Giants (Hardcover)
Ken Follett does it again! This is a fantastic read rich in characters you will love and the history up to the end of WWI. The only problem with it is that once you finish, you now have to wait months for the second book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: Fall of Giants (Hardcover)
Great reading i'm told. It was a gift I gave my partner, and he doesn't seem to be able to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked from the beginning to the end!, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: Fall of Giants: Book One of the Century Trilogy (Paperback)
I was absolutely delighted with this book. It was the first book I had read by this author, but have read a couple more since I was so impressed with the quality of the writing, the historical facts, character development, and story development. It is a thick book to read, but one that was hard to put down, I got so involved with the characters. I highly recommend it for most people. It has a lot going on, but is in no way a difficult read.

5.0 out of 5 stars The first in a wonderful trilogy, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: Fall of Giants (Hardcover)
This is the beginning of a journey I won't forget for a long time. Here we meet the characters, see how they live and survive beginning in June of 1911. Ken Follett captures me, and won't let go until the last page.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb31558f4)

Fall of Giants: Book One of the Century Trilogy
Fall of Giants: Book One of the Century Trilogy by Ken Follett (Paperback - Aug. 30 2011)
CDN$ 29.00 CDN$ 18.18