countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 15, 1997
With a drop-dead georgous hero (Fabio eat your heart out) and a strong, smart, courageous heroine, how can this story miss? If you need to spend a little time escaping from the humdrum everday doldrums, this book will carry you away. It offers aventure and romance amid a backdrop of the brilliant stars of the Milkyway, with well written love scenes that will make your toes curl!

Wolf, who has lost everything and the valiant Shaylah, who is willing to give up everything, battle what seem to be insurmountable odds. Justine Davis spins an extraordinary tale, with a heroine in charge of her own destiny, willing to fight for what she wants, and the man she loves.
on November 21, 2001
As a sci fi fan and a hopeless romantic I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I liked the fact that the heroine was a high ranking captain and not a helpless 'damsel in distress'. And the big and powerful Wolf needed her help instead of the other way around. These two individuals were meant to be sworn enemies but fall in love instead. Who can hate a story like that? I have not read 'Skypirate' yet but it is next on my list. Wolf's description of what 'bonding to a mate' means was very moving. We should all hope for such 'bonding'.
on February 7, 2002
I also disagree with the reviewer who gave it 1 star. This book was much better than Skypirate! I would give it 10 stars if I could. If you can find a copy of this book, get it! It's even better than the Matrix of Destiny series (Knight of a Trillion Stars, Rejar, Mine To Take) which are my next favorites.
on January 25, 1998
If you can find a copy of this book or its sequel, the Skypirate, pick it up and get wrapped up in an all-out action adventure scifi romance. It
certainly is time someone combined the two, and
Justine Davis does it with flair, excitement, and
pure sensual heat. Both books are well worth
finding and reading.
on May 11, 2001
I just had to rate this one 5 stars to cancel out the 1 star rating someone else gave it. I liked SKYPIRATE, but this one is my favorite. I wish more authors would write the futuristic plots. There's just something sizzling about sex on a spaceship.
on May 4, 1998
One of the best sci-fi and romance novels I've read in a long time. All the books in this series are worth it.