march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 26, 1998
I was hooked by Hamilton's great sense of character and adventure! It's fun and exciting--never a dull moment! It'll make you wish for a continuation of Kelios' story....
on March 8, 1998
I've read and reread this book, like a really good movie. I just wish my copy wasn't so ... well used looking. Laurell, if you're reading, we're all begging for a sequel.
on March 4, 1997
I purchased this book a couple of years ago, and have been hoping for a sequel ever sincel. It is well written; and the story is fun and exciting. I couldn't put it down
on June 14, 1998
Too confusing and not enough of a decent plot. Also, the transition of the relationship between the Nightseer and Lothor was wayyyy too sudden. Laurell's done better.
on January 6, 2006
The story is excellent but be warned: it is definitely the first of a series that is unlikely ever to be continued. This point will frustrate some of you readers.
on November 20, 1999
This book is a great story. I can't wait to read the other series of this book. If anyone knows the next series of this book please e-mail me.
on September 5, 1998
I loved this book. It was almost as good as an Anita Blake novel. Hamilton did a great job. She is a great writer.
on April 17, 1997
I found this book in a used book store, and had the hardest time putting it down. I eagerly await a sequel
on July 12, 2004
this book was the best book I've ever read from her. super fantastic!