5.0 out of 5 stars Will Not Be Continued!
The story is excellent but be warned: it is definitely the first of a series that is unlikely ever to be continued. This point will frustrate some of you readers.
Published on Jan. 6 2006

1.0 out of 5 stars Obviously an early book...
Of course after enjoying most of the Anita Blake books (the first 10 are fantastic), I was delighted to find something else by Ms. Hamilton. It was obvious that the publishers printed this work just because it was a Hamilton work, albiet an early work, and they shouldn't have.
Writing was okay, but I kept thinking that with all the references to earlier actions by...
Published on July 8 2004 by CN

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, Love, Lust, War ... 'nuff said?, March 8 1998
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
I've read and reread this book, like a really good movie. I just wish my copy wasn't so ... well used looking. Laurell, if you're reading, we're all begging for a sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Story, A Must-Read!!!!, Jan. 30 1998
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
This story is one full of action, an incredible plot, a classicly told good vs evil, and characters that reach out and grab you! Keleios is a dynamite girl. I was lucky enough to find an /excellent/ copy of it, and have lent it many times. May you be as fortunate!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast-paced read with strong and interesting characters, Jan. 12 1998
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
I truly enjoyed this book from the first page to the last. LKH paints a vivid tapestry of characters and the world in which they live. My only complaint would be that the book feels like it should be the second in a trilogy - so much is hinted at and so many possibilities for a continuation(s?) evolve. If a prequel or follow-up were ever published, I'd snap it up without a second thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent novel with an ending the asks for a sequel., Oct. 16 1997
brian@linkup.net (Fargo, North Dakota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
I, too, was lucky enough to purchase the novel new and have lent it to many friends. Everybody, even non-fantasy readers, enjoy the action and the brief, but thorough, descriptions of the lesser characters. Hopefully Ms. Hamilton will not leave us hanging indefinately and will pen a sequel in the near future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunningly real and human, Sept. 23 1997
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
I was one of the fortunate few that actually bought this book new. I've never been disappointed by Laurell's books, but this one struck me more than the others. Though not my favorite of her books, I think it shows that human element better than the others. The heroine is definately fallible. A woman with noble intentions still slipping ever so slightly to the "Dark Side".

It seemed like the book started in the middle of a chronicle and it should continue on. I pray that this story continues. It is truly a work of art

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK, Aug. 27 1997
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
I was lucky enough to come across this treasure in a used bookstore the other day. I was hooked from the first page and couldn't put it down. The characters are what kept me glued to the story. Please let there be a sequel

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, April 18 1997
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
I found this book in a used book store, and had the hardest time putting it down. I eagerly await a sequel

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any science fantasy collection!, March 30 1997
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
Make sure you have time to read this book in one sitting. The action starts and does not stop until the final paragraph! This is the book that got me hooked on reading anything published by Laurell Hamilton. Unfortunately she has not written a sequel. I keep hoping that she will eventually continue with this series. Keep an eye out for this one in the used book stores but if the others are like me you'll have a hard time finding it because my copy will not be showing up there

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 4 1997
This review is from: Nightseer (Mass Market Paperback)
I purchased this book a couple of years ago, and have been hoping for a sequel ever sincel. It is well written; and the story is fun and exciting. I couldn't put it down

Nightseer
Nightseer by Laurell K. Hamilton (Paperback - Feb. 3 2009)
CDN$ 15.50 CDN$ 11.19