Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty biss Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 14, 2016
The last four novels of the Dresden Files (from Changes to Skin Games) have upped the level of complexity and action.
on November 7, 2015
Much as I have heard complaints about this book just not being the same and kind of ending the Dresden books I didn't see that. I loved the book and finding out about what happened after the book before this and Susan. Seeing that the death of Harry was put into this book I found it intriguing to see him as a Ghost and finding out what happened within the 6 months after the reported Death of Dresden.

What a great idea and one that I hadn't seen before. One of my favourite books in the later part of the series
on October 25, 2015
One of my favorite authors. Always has a great reading experience for his followers:)
on May 22, 2015
I like all of the Dresden series. This was a difficult place for a main character to be (dead). Butcher carries it off.
on May 21, 2015
i love the dresden files !
on November 16, 2014
Well Harry is dead. Now what? I didn't give a full 5 star since I found that this book had too much rambling and psychological self analysis and stuff. If I want that I will read romance novels. Some of it was appropriate to the story line. But only some of it. I like to read science fantasy/fiction books because I can't predict the outcome. And this book does not let me down. It was written from a very different perspective: Harry as a ghost must find his killer! Very nicely done. The author must have watched lots of TV and movies because I lost track of all the references to so many of them. It makes Harry very life like and adds humour to the story. Finally Molly, including some other characters you wouldn't expect, get into the action in a very different way than expected. I enjoyed reading the book and moved on to the book 14.
on July 1, 2014
Jim Butche
on September 13, 2012
Ghost story is definetely one of the best Dresden Files ever! Lots of drama, lots of the beloved snark we have come to associate with our favorite wizard, lots and lots of action (just a tad too much if you ask me). Especially liked the background information that was dribbled here and there showing a side of Harry Dresden we only had a glimpse before. Just loved it and waiting impatiently for the next installment
on January 20, 2012
I've read and own everything Jim Butcher has written, and there isn't a single book that has disappointed me. Clever, inventive, well thought out and driven by a huge heart and a wry wit. Each novel in the series, and yes, you should read the series, as each book adds the legacy of Harry Dresden. Every novel has left me wondering how the heck Butcher could top what I had just finished reading and he does, with the very next novel. GHOST STORY continues this rocking good series.
on January 18, 2012
I couldn't put the book down once I started. Can't wait for the next book in this wonderful series from such a great author!