Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on May 29, 2016
The sticker on the back when removing left a big greese stain and took of some of empossing print. It was a gift so not all that happy with it.
on September 12, 2015
Unfortunately, the font is too small for me.
on May 17, 2015
Fast shipping and so far an excellent read! Would recommend!
on March 15, 2015
It's Treasure Island!
on December 27, 2014
Love this Book.
on August 24, 2014
book to small
Tough read since the English is from 1886 but a really cool story. Makes you want to go out and find ye burried treasure!
on May 3, 2014
Using this version of the original text as a read aloud for my grade 3 class. The Classic Starts version is making this story accessible to my students without taking away from the story or old-english style.
on August 5, 2013
Actual Book was too small. Can't read the print. The downside of ordering anything on-line.Had to repack and send to Mississauga. More trouble than its worth. just go to the mall.
on November 17, 2012
I read this classic for book club and although the book club really didn't like it I found it kept my attention and was a nice short read. I thought the dialogue was pretty impressive as compared with what a person would find in modern fiction. Wish I had read it when I was younger since it would have caught more of my imaginations. I wouldn't hesitate to give this to a young reader.