Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on October 31, 1999
The author sounds like a fanatic and her advice, in the hands of an average cat owner can be dangerous. She advocates feeding raw food - something that can have serious complications if not handled correctly. She also is against vaccinating your cat. Since the highly contagious Feline leukemia virus kills so many cats each year, I find it irresponsible of Anitra Frazier not to be in favor of protection through vaccination.
Frazier is full of warm fuzzies as a cat lover, but as a real-life expert when it comes to the daily needs of cats, this book misses the mark.
Don't get me wrong, I adore my cats and go to great lengths to ensure their health and happiness, but I think Anitra Frazier has been getting too close to the catnip.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 2, 2003
Frazier is not a vet. Neither is Eckroate. My cat died because I followed the experience in this book, rather than what my vet said.
Her tone indicates that she is an authority, and if you truly love your cat you will do exactly what the book says, and the vets are just not knowing what is going on. And there are times she has some good advice. The book has some great stuff for grooming. BUT, it should not be taken seriously any time a cat has a real health problem. Listen to your vet, not a groomer. Hopefully your cats will live longer then the 4.5 years my "natural cat" survived.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again