5.0 out of 5 stars FAT DAYS ARE OVER!
I used to be a fat lazy "Garfield" type cat. I am 10 years old and I hadn't played in almost six years because it was too much of an effort. My coat was brittle, full of dandruff and my belly nearly hung to the ground. I wheezed a lot since my belly was so big. My owners were very worried about me. They put me on these really expensive prescription diets that the vet...
Published on Feb. 1 2002 by K. Lordan-Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars It is fine for Dogs BUT Not Cats
2015 Updated Review:
So, i found out that the RAW food diet is too HARD on a cat's heart. It is fine for Dogs BUT Not Cats.
So, back to canned food & dry food.
Just buy dry cat food that is healthier, i like Wellness dry food, & so do my cats.

-WARNING: DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CAT'S DIET IF HE OR SHE IS OVERWEIGHT or OLDER THAN 6yrs old-
-A...
Published on Sept. 23 2011 by Christina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars questionable info, Feb. 8 2002
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
I have several objections concerning this book. My objections mainly refer to the diet section, in particular her recommendation of alfalfa sprouts. Alfalfa is listed among plants which are toxic for cats. There are other questionable suggestions concerning diet. Take everything with a big grain of salt.
Another objection is that her nice story with lovely happy ending on solving cat allergies is very far from reality, and may cause one to erroneously assume that problem can be overcome easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for true feline lovers, Aug. 31 2002
"pegyost" (Whitier, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
I have used this book as the best reference for treating
ailments, assisting in recovery, emotional problems,
diet, as complementary use to standard veterinary
medicine (although the author tells you frankly and
without reservation when a vet must be consulted).
It's written with true compassion for the feline
members of the family. I have learned so much about
diet, home health care, natural remedies, and so much
more, with very positive results. Get a copy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Long live Mr Whiskers, Jan. 26 2000
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
Thanks to The New Natural Cat I am happier. I suffer kiddey disease and require shots of Ringer's Lactate. My owners read this book and learned how to heat the fluids so they don't hurt when I get the shots. They also changed my diet and I am now given the nutrients I need in order to survive with my disease. Thanks to this book, I am a better kitty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just one word of caution, Jan. 6 2003
E. Yeo (Singapore Singapore) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
This book is great for anyone who truly loves their cats. i only have one concern: Ms Frazer advocates feeding cats baby food, which is generally acceptable in certain circumstances. However, she does not clarify that owners should not feed baby food that contains onion powder, as it is highly toxic to cats. So please be warned, fellow cat lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've thrown it across the room more than once., Nov. 15 2001
Amanda Peck "amanda931" (Waynesboro) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
Screamed "I'll never do that" out loud as well. And I always come back to it. Looking forward to getting it again. It's probably in need of new edition.
She's right as far as I'm concerned on the subject of kitty litter. (Don't use very much, don't bother scooping, just pitch it, clean, clean clean the box)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books on Cats in general I have ever bought, Sept. 2 1998
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
I highly recomend this book. It has every thing the new and not so new cat owner needs to know about their furbaby. Helpfull tips on everything from living with your cat to how to take care of them and give them the best life possible. I love the tip on how to throw "cat kisses"!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good health for all, Jan. 12 1998
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
I found this book very helpful in learning how to take care of my cats. Being a person who lives wholisticly, I only wanted the same for my cats. This book has great information which I found easy to incorporate into our lives. Adam Bernstein

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for the true cat lovers!!!, Oct. 3 2001
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
This THE best most comprehensive cat care bible I have ever come across. Anitra is the new authority on cat care. Get this book if you love your cat and want him or her to live a long healthy life!

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with the information in this book. It ..., July 30 2014
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
Be careful with the information in this book. It is OLD and out of date! There are many things you should research before implementing!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars This book is for the over bearing cat lover, Sept. 27 2001
This review is from: New Natural Cat (Paperback)
I found the book hard to read and quite boring. Her radical opinions didn't amuse a bit. In fact I found it quite comical.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

New Natural Cat
New Natural Cat by Anitra Frazier (Paperback - Oct. 1 1990)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.04