march boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Unlimited cloud storage Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on February 3, 2016
Resonated on so many levels. Everyone should read this book.
on February 3, 2016
great
on January 26, 2016
this guy's a dud. i bought it as a gift thinking this was what all the new age folk were into and my gf looked at me as though I had soundly impugned her life's choices.
on January 16, 2016
One of the most influential books of my life.
on January 16, 2016
Within the pages of this book you will identify multiple, existing relationship dynamics in your own life. There is a better way to understand yourself and others... AWAKEN!
on December 28, 2015
Amazing and inspirational. The keys to presence are illustrated perfectly: attention, enjoyment and enthusiasm. Eckhart's beliefs are rooted in Zen Buddhism and he more clearly outlines those teaching in a pragmatic and clearly defined way. He speaks to the soul in each of us.
on December 17, 2015
Makes for a beautiful gift
on December 11, 2015
changed my life! I corrected my anxiety and now understand my awareness is my choice. I can choose to be a victim of my thoughts or I can recognize them at the onset and change them. It was easy and I am forever grateful!
on November 15, 2015
Dull
on October 30, 2015
Loved it, especially the part on 'pain bodies'. I recognized a lot of it as I have done more research in this area, however it is still a good book for me, and I will definitely keep it in mind as a great introductory book for this area of knowledge.