biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 30, 2015
Loved it, especially the part on 'pain bodies'. I recognized a lot of it as I have done more research in this area, however it is still a good book for me, and I will definitely keep it in mind as a great introductory book for this area of knowledge.
on October 28, 2015
One of the best books I've ever read. Eckhart Tolle has an amazing way to teach this subject without it seeming like he's teaching you anything at all that you do not already know, deep inside. It's a life changer...or a life reminder. :)
on October 12, 2015
This book is steeped in spiritual vagueness. I haven't finished the book yet, and I'm struggling to find anything useful to apply to my life. The general theme of being less materialistic is a good message, but I think it could have been written with far less nonsense language.
on October 7, 2015
Hard at first to comprehend but worthwhile.
on October 2, 2015
Boring.. Sorry.
on September 22, 2015
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2015
You will want to keep this book on your self for a very long time, and re-read it.
on September 4, 2015
Great book with great reading material. Although I already have the book, I purchased it for a friend of mine.
on July 16, 2015
Very helpful
on July 6, 2015
Interesting book . Makes some good points . it's worth the read .