5.0 out of 5 stars A very clear articulation of the awakening process
I've read Tolle's The Power of Now and I found A New Earth a delightful companion. If you're reading just 'another spiritual book' than it will be just 'another spiritual book' that you can argue(!) over. Is it better than his first? Does he repeat himself? Is Tolle saying anything new? Etc. Etc. But there's so much listening between the words... it's a wonderful...
Published on Dec 15 2008 by Luke Vorstermans

3.0 out of 5 stars A friend recommended to me
My friend recommended this to me because he liked it and it helped him through an event in his life. I read it cover to cover to be polite. This probably is a good read for someone who is seeking answers or validation, but I wish I had spent my money on something written by Louise Erdrich
Published 1 month ago by Marcelle Simon

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing!!, July 23 2014
Even if not inclined to be a compassionate, live-in-the-moment person when you begin to read this book, you will be by the time you reach the end. An avid reader, now in my sixties, I have never read any book whose content is, paragraph by paragraph so intensely potent. Glory Be.........read it.........more than once!!

5.0 out of 5 stars He Does It Again!, July 4 2014
J M - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Eckhart does it again! Tolle takes the premises in his earlier works and goes one step further by explaining the 'bigger picture.' Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
This review is from: A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61) (Paperback)
Soothing. Calm for my soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rewarding reading, June 25 2014
A must read!!!! A breakthrough experience. This is the kind of lecture that will leave you with inner peace and a profound feeling of fulfillment.

3.0 out of 5 stars A friend recommended to me, June 22 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Will change your life, May 28 2014
This book is a complete and utter mind melter. It has totally changed my way of looking at things and seeing the world. I COMPLETELY recommend it to everyone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty deep stuff, May 19 2014
It helps immensely if you follow the chapters along with Oprah's Sunday morning TV program. Definitely can't skim through this book but it presents a different perspective on everyday annoyances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning tool, May 18 2014
Everyone should read this book if they want to develops a higher consciousness. A guideline for self development. Well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend for personal growth and awareness, May 8 2014
As Oprah said during a one hour talk with Eckhart Tolle on this book, if you only read one chapter, read Chapter 3 onThe Core of the Ego. It is mind boggling, an eye opener, a way to find your authentic self. It gives you choice for personal growth and awareness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely engaging and incredibly powerful for me. I sincerely loved this book., April 21 2014
My som recommended this book to me. He is in his early forties and I am in my early seventies. I feel like this book has helped me to become so much more than I was and there is no need for me to say that out loud to others but rather for me to know internally. This and every moment is so important and I have learned so much about recognizing that reality through this book. I don't think I have ever been so profoundly impacted by anything as I have been by this book. I am looking forward to the days ahead and see challenges and obstacles in a totally different way now. I am truly excited and full of enthusiasm for the days, hours, minutes and seconds ahead that are there for me to enjoy and accept. Thank you to the author and all those who were involved in the writing and publishing of this incredible book. Sincerely, John E

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61)
CDN$ 15.50 CDN$ 11.32