5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but Not Easy
This book really speaks to me. My mind is so busy that sometimes I absentmindedly arrive at a place and then ask myself what I wanted to do here. Within a few moments my mind goes through a number of different thoughts forgetting about the reason that directed me to a certain place. And this is why this book is so helpful. Eckhart Tolle provides simple solution to people...
Published on May 27 2008 by Handmade Christmas Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars A New Earth by ECKHART TOLLE
I liked the book.
Whatever I didn't like was that there were parts I didn't agree with. A good read
Published 16 months ago by John Gallagher

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, April 9 2014
This review is from: A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61) (Paperback)
Highly recommended by Oprah. Although difficult to understand at times, it gives one the tools to live life with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, Feb. 15 2014
Ekhardt Tolle has an extremely meditative voice and the information is clear and enlightening. I listen to it very often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!!, Oct. 21 2013
The best book, I have ever read. Thank you Eckhart ! I enjoyed reading it word by word... Highly recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like this in the world!, Sept. 19 2013
This book brought together what is truly important to us all and that is staying in the moment and trusting a Power Greater than ourselves. Nothing happens except in the NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am greatful, July 6 2013
This book is amasing. It is a must for those who cares about their human evolution and spiritual development. Since its reading I feel more connected with my ''innerself'' and much better about myself. I am surprised to notice that it has changed somehow the way I think in my day to day basis regarding the situation or people I am dealing with. I am happy

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Either Get it or You Won't, June 28 2013
I first read this book when I was 16 years old, I was very open minded and had gone out of my way to read it. However most of the concepts flew over my head being the first I had heard of consciousness/spirituality or philosophical ideas. I can easily see why many people would not like this book - they don't get it. That's the only reason. If you are new to these concepts you should read his other book first "The Power of Now" or something else more basic. After not touching a book on this subject for about 3 years after I had a profound experience that science could never explain and changed my life forever, I began searching again and doing all kinds of research on metaphysical concepts and consciousness. I later came back and re-read this book. I understood it perfectly, ever word Eckhart wrote I knew what he was saying. I strongly recommend this book to everyone and anyone. It changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars My bible!, June 17 2013
This book is always with me and i refer to it as soon as i forget what is life about. I give them often away and keep buying new one quiet often.I wish it was printed in better cover and maybe some colours .

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, March 24 2013
Karen Sampson (Sayward, B.C. Canada) - See all my reviews
This is one of those books to read, and reread periodically. Wonderful insights to our psyche and our potential to do good on this planet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth Grows in Depth Over Time, March 15 2013
I read this book a few years ago after being blown away by Eckhart's book, The Power of Now. At the time I was growing spiritually and some of the concepts went sailing past. Early this year a friend was excitedly reading this book and was awakened to new levels of awareness and purpose. This time I am reading it slow and deep and underlining as I go. This is timeless wisdom from an enlightened teacher. People will be reading it and learning from A New Earth many years from now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, March 3 2013
I needn't say too much about this book. The critics have said it all! It is amazing!! You'll never regret it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb42b9f48)

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61)
CDN$ 15.50 CDN$ 11.32