5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended.
Published on May 16 2010 by Blake Byron Walker

2.0 out of 5 stars 1 month
The product was exactly what I expected the only problem I had was that it took a month for me to receive my package, though with some encouragement the seller was going to refund my money if I had not received my package over the next week.
Published on Nov. 29 2010 by KLM

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., May 16 2010
Blake Byron Walker "blakewalk" (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation (Hardcover)
This is a quality text for remote sensing specialists of any level. The book will take you from the absolute basics to advanced image processing and analysis (although it is a bit light on the analytical part). Highly recommended, although, be warned: this will not teach you how to use software. This is a book that balances theory and practice and makes an excellent intorduction to remote sensing as well as being my favourite reference text on the subject. A must-have for the imagery specialist's bookshelf.

2.0 out of 5 stars 1 month, Nov. 29 2010
Ce commentaire est de: Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation (Hardcover)

Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation
Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation by Jonathan Chipman (Hardcover - Nov. 6 2007)
CDN$ 167.95 CDN$ 155.89