Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 25, 2012
My husband is loving this book. I got it for him along with another beginner Ruby book that he had on his wish list. I don't know much about the language or what makes for a good book, but he (as a beginning Ruby programmer) seems thrilled with it. Note that he is not new to programming, just new to Ruby, as that may make a difference in how much you will get out of the book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2007
I must say that this book exceeded my expectations. It is well written and well organized and covers quite a bit. It may not cover everything but if you want to get a good overview of this new technology, it's a great place to start!

I should also say that the author of the book acutally responds to his emails and quite promptly too. He helped me out with a couple of things right away. I admire authors like that who stand behind their work.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse