Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 14, 2009
This is a very simple and useful set of cd's designed to be played in your car on your way to work.

The speed is adequate. Also, a book is provided that you can follow along with.

One caution: this is the Parisean accent, not Quebecois.
on January 14, 2008
A booklet is included for you to follow word by word in the CDs. If i could find this Dummies book earlier, I wouldn't have spent over CDN$1000 to take the French beginner course 2 times and ended up speaking no French. (Teachers always speak way too fast in the class considering most of the students in the class has some foundation of French.)
on February 7, 2010
Good product for a beginner's basic education to the French language. Keep in mind the recording accent is Parisian.
on July 13, 2013
This is a great product! I've taken french on and off my whole life and am trying to get to the point of conversational french right now. This product will help me into an introduction of that.
on December 1, 2014
it helped me when I was in Montreal for my sister's wedding... I was able to communicate with the French guest's and the French residents.
on February 4, 2014
I like it but wish it came with a workbook. A bit more interactive would be nice so that you can practice the responses.
on October 11, 2015
This is a very incomplete course. Aping words you hear on CDs does not help to make you fluent in the language.
on October 24, 2013
Very handy for young and new learners of the language. I love the CD's. It was well worth the cost
on January 20, 2015
Still can't speak French. Guess I'm not a 'dummy' ;-)
on November 14, 2014