5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to launch into the world of macro, Feb. 14 2009
This review is from: Macro Photography Photo Workshop (Paperback)
Of the three PhotoWorkshop books I own (Composition, Lighting, Macro), this one is my favourite. I felt it had the most practical information that I hadn't already heard 100 times in other photography books and podcasts. Unlike the others, I felt like I really learned something new from this book.

All the PhotoWorkshop books are great for beginners, but if you are an intermediate photographer who already knows the basics by heart, or you own other books that cover general information about photography, I would not recommend the ones on Composition or Lighting, but I would definitely recommend Macro Photography for those who are ready to take the next step and gain practical knowledge on how to take really good macro shots of anything you can think of, from insects to abstracts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books!, April 9 2012
This review is from: Macro Photography Photo Workshop (Paperback)
This book is a great Macro book. It gives in depth steps to take enter the world of macro photography. These are the best photography books I have used to date. I love th lessons they give you, and then you can try the techniques you learned, upload your pictures online and have other amateur photographers rate your pictures. I love this book so much I bought the whole series. I wish I could fit them in my pocket to travel with or had the electronic version. They are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, Aug. 20 2010
This review is from: Macro Photography Photo Workshop (Paperback)
Since receiving this book my outlook towards macro photography has changed. A avenue to try out has now changed to an obcession.
Everything in this book is geared towards Macro Photography, the pictures and naration explaining the procedures, lighting and
teckniques required. And Excellant book for all photographers interested in Macro.

ARRAY(0xb368fac8)

Macro Photography Photo Workshop
Macro Photography Photo Workshop by Haje Jan Kamps (Paperback - July 2 2007)
Used & New from: CDN$ 7.38