5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly helpful and practical book
I have been a Snowbird for the past 3 years and wish I had read this book before I started this active lifestle, which I love. It would have saved me a lot of hassle and confusion on all the insurance and tax implications.

Published on Nov. 25 2007 by Florida Bound

1.0 out of 5 stars mexico
I feel this book is misleading as the title states Mexico information is available inside but the book has very little information about living in mexico part time about Mexico in it.
Published on Oct. 3 2010 by margaret

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly helpful and practical book, Nov. 25 2007
This review is from: The Canadian Snowbird Guide: Everything You Need to Know about Living Part-Time in the USA and Mexico (Paperback)

It is an excellent book. Very practical and easy to read and packed full of helpful ideas, advice, and invaluable tips. I would highly recommend it to any existing or potential Snowbird, or those who know one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have guide for every Canadian residing in the US or Mexico., Dec 19 2007
Top notch information all around. I recently came across Mr. Gray's other book on owning recreational properties and decided to give this one a shot. If you're planning to move to the US or already live there I guarantee that you won't regret making this purchase. Every possible detail that you would ever want to know about is covered in this book. Highly recommended stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Snowbird Guide: Everthing You Need to Know about Living Part-Time in the USA and Mexicao, May 2 2011
This book is excellent. A lot better than the recommended South of 49, which I also bought.

Doug Moberg

4.0 out of 5 stars al that I expected, March 13 2014
This book is a must for any (in my case) canadian who is looking at purchasing property in the USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Snowbird Book, Jan. 13 2014
I'm sure that this book contains a lot of information that will help me decide whether to become a snowbird or not but it would have been nice to hear first hand the stories of other snowbirds and their experiences.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of info, Sept. 22 2013
The book covered every question I could of thought of.......& more! A bit too much emphasis on issues regarding purchasing property.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Snowbird Guide, Feb. 27 2012
Excellent reading and well organized review of all issues relating to Canadian Seniors and not so Senior relocating to Florida.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Snow, Feb. 22 2012
Randy Watson - See all my reviews
Learning to buy a home in Florida can be a challenge, seems there is alot more to it than we'd thought.
Booked helped understand basic things better, I'm sure there are books with more targeted content though.

1.0 out of 5 stars mexico, Oct. 3 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars The Canadian Snowbird Guide, May 20 2009
Betty Purdy (Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada) - See all my reviews
Excellent! What more can I say? Every little thing you could possibly need to know is in this book. I went through it with a fine tooth and comb and learned so much! Very easy to understand. I highly recommend this book.

ARRAY(0xc48f8798)