4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter book for beginners, Sept. 23 2002
Investing for Canadians for Dummies was the first investment book I ever read. I've read a lot of other investment books since but none of them really give you the overall picture of investing presented in such an easy to read format. I borrowed the copy I first read and even though I'm now a more experienced and knowledgeable investor, I still want this book to have as a reference and guide. Highly recomended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good source of information, Nov. 12 2012
This review is from: Investing For Canadians For Dummies, Third Edition (Paperback)
I have recently taken to managing my own mutual fund accounts as a result of the high bank charges and overall poor performance of my investments. I soon realize that there was a lot of basic information that I did not know. I wanted a source of information that would be easy to read and understand. This book meets my needs and serves as a good reference source to turn to when I need clarification financial topics/terms.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want easy to understand advice, June 13 2014
Great book for those who want to invest properly. This really takes the confusion out of investing and also helps folks confront personal behaviours that could lead to financial lose.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Place to Start for the Novice, April 23 2014
I found the language used and the way the information was organized to be clear. It made it easy to look up any particular area of interest, i.e. I didn't feel I had to read from beginning to end. Not everyone will need the information in all parts of the book, but the other areas can be of general interest anyway. Makes you feel like you know what people are talking about when they talk about their investments!

Investing For Canadians For Dummies, Third Edition
Investing For Canadians For Dummies, Third Edition by Eric Tyson (Paperback - June 5 2009)
CDN$ 29.99 CDN$ 18.80