4.0 out of 5 stars Great book to follow through and play with a few ...
Published 2 months ago by C. powell

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginning
I thought this book was for Dummy. Wrong! This book does not chose you how to build Circuit for beginner. I do not recommend this book if you have no notion of electronic. It's book a "cook" book for circuit than a book for Dummy.
Published on April 13 2011 by Patrick

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book to follow through and play with a few ..., Jan. 20 2015
Great book to follow through and play with a few simple circuits. This book probably wont help you become a guru in electronics but its a very good start. While reading it I experimented, built some of the circuits, and was even able to modify the designs to make very simple changes on my own. I also feel that I can use the information contained in the book to build my own simple control circuits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Book, Feb. 6 2011
This review is from: Circuitbuilding Do-It-Yourself For Dummies (Paperback)
It's so a fabulous book for starting with the electronic circuits. It explain step by step to build your own pc board.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginning, April 13 2011
This review is from: Circuitbuilding Do-It-Yourself For Dummies (Paperback)

Circuitbuilding Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
Circuitbuilding Do-It-Yourself For Dummies by H. Ward Silver (Paperback - Feb. 28 2008)
CDN$ 31.99 CDN$ 16.00