march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

We've all heard about The Secret and at least for some it seems to work. They simply focus on what they want and draw it to themselves. How come it works for them but not us? When it comes to fulfilling our deepest wishes, our goals, and our fantasies, often the only thing holding us back is ourselves.

The Key builds on Joe Vitale's book The Attractor Factor (featured in the The Secret). This book looks to the reasons why manifesting our dreams sometimes fails to work. The key to this is our beliefs. We may really want a million dollars or a new car but deep down we feel it is wrong to be so materialistic. We feel that anything we get must gain through hard work and sacrifice. Then, we wonder why we must struggle to get money. Simply put, our beliefs are actually counteracting what we say we want.

The Key details a variety of methods that we can use to explore our beliefs, see how these ideals interfere with our dreams, and then cleanse our system of obstacles that keep us from being happy and content. The exercises are simple to undertake. They are also surprisingly effective for self knowledge purposes and for understanding why how we unconsciously create obstacles for ourselves.
on April 13, 2009
|The concepts are good and what the author says about the Law of Attraction is true. However, it was really frustrating to read because almost every sentence in the book refers to another book the author has written or advertising for someone else. If he wants to refer to his other books and advertise others, he should have created foot notes instead. Also, I've read the attractor factor and his other book Life's Missing Instruction Manual: The Guidebook You Should Have Been Given at Birth. All these books pretty much say the same thing except for a few exercises that differ between the books.
on December 26, 2007
Like many people these days, I have also written a book on how to create the life of your dreams with effortless ease. And I have known for a very long time that negative subconscious programming can sabotage your ability to do that. However, even though I do spend the first hour of my workshops talking about this issue, and laying out my own technique for uncovering and eliminating your blocks to manifesting what you want to have, do, or be in life, I'll be honest with you. For a variety of reasons, I barely touch on that subject in my own book! For that reason, I applaud Joe for writing "The Key." In this book, Joe offers not one, but ten techniques for eliminating your hidden blocks to manifesting . . . which is wise because people have very different ways of learning and healing. Thank you, Joe, for putting this piece of the puzzle into its proper place. And, dear reader, if you are interested in the manifestation process from a more traditionally spiritual perspective, I invite you to read my book, as well.

Steven Lane Taylor, author of Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow
on October 23, 2007
Joe Vital has brought another great book to us and I've been of fan of his brillant work even before the movie "The Secret." If you loved the Attractor Factor the Key is the how to book that makes the law of attraction come to life in a big way. The techniques he teaches to let go and release the resistance do work if you apply them.
The guy came from nothing and lived in a poverty state for 15 years and now he is so successful because he studied the greats and applied solid techniques to his own life... Now I truly believe Joe is one of the great inspirations to us ... read his book it will change your life..

Great Read
This is a wonderful book with lots of helpful information that you can use to move past your limitations and finally manifest the life of your dreams. I like the author's clarity, inspiration and the practicality of this book. It's one of my favorite Joe Vitale books. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets."
on October 29, 2010
Great book. He gives you techniques to use to clear your negative thoughts so you can use the law of attraction correctly. He does advertise a lot of his older books through out the book but overall a great read.
on February 4, 2014
EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK This has the answers that were missing in the Secret. Dr. Vitale gives exercises to help you over come some obstacles.
on February 20, 2013
I read the secret and this was recomended, I am glad to have read it and I really enjoyed the excercises, I also ordered extra for a friend.
on August 21, 2015
This was a well written easy to follow book. Loved the use of exercises and book recommendations for future reading. Well done.
on January 2, 2016