4.0 out of 5 stars Logical and straightforward, Jan. 24 2012
J. Doyon (Montreal, Qc CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Probability Trading Strategies: Entry to Exit Tactics for the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets (Hardcover)
I have got in touch with Dynamic Trading through a presentation made by Carolyn Boroden at the CBOE. This methodology is aligned with my engineering experience: logical and straightforward. I wanted to know more.
Robert Miner is presenting the matter in a step-by-step manner and takes every occasion to re-emphasize the important aspects.
I recommend this book to everyone who wants to go forward in trading; expect to gain a large amount of trading maturity.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGH PROBABILITY TRADING STRATEGIES, Jan. 17 2012
Purchased this book a few months ago and I found it very helpful for my trading strategies. The section on practical application of Elliot waves was the best practical explanation of how to use and identify the wave of any other book I have read. Minor approach to trading deals with probability of being in a successful trade. Very good book.

ARRAY(0xa93b19a8)