biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 24, 2012
I have got in touch with Dynamic Trading through a presentation made by Carolyn Boroden at the CBOE. This methodology is aligned with my engineering experience: logical and straightforward. I wanted to know more.
Robert Miner is presenting the matter in a step-by-step manner and takes every occasion to re-emphasize the important aspects.
I recommend this book to everyone who wants to go forward in trading; expect to gain a large amount of trading maturity.
on January 17, 2012
Purchased this book a few months ago and I found it very helpful for my trading strategies. The section on practical application of Elliot waves was the best practical explanation of how to use and identify the wave of any other book I have read. Minor approach to trading deals with probability of being in a successful trade. Very good book.
on August 2, 2015
Doesn't talk non-sense, the technic introduced sounds practical though I haven't applied with real money yet but I do plan do that soon.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse