5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have!
Published on May 3 2004 by Dorothy P. Gray

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a course work, and the ...
I bought this for a course work, and the book is really interesting to read if you want to enhance your teaching abilities.
Published 20 months ago by Toka S.Mostafa Muhammad

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have!, May 3 2004
Dorothy P. Gray (Richmond, VA) - See all my reviews
This is a must-have book for college faculty. I use it to assist new faculty in developing their teaching abilities and I found many good ideas to improve my syllabus, enhance classroom interactions and help in creating an effective program for evaluating teacher effectiveness. My only complaint is that it is hard to get--too bad that such a valuable resource can't come via overnight express!

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for a course work, and the ..., Dec 9 2013
This review is from: Teaching at Its Best: A Research-Based Resource for College Instructors (Paperback)

Teaching at Its Best: A Research-Based Resource for College Instructors